The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
some forum feedback? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Web Site (https://cb4x4.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Message Forum (https://cb4x4.com/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: some forum feedback? (/thread-2151.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

some forum feedback? - blazinchuck - 12-31-2010

chuzie Wrote:I think it needs to be its own section similar to other sites. I find it easy to overlook in the main forum. As far as access is concerned, I think anyone who has over X amount of posts should be able to post items for sale regardless of their membership status. Is it possible to implement such a constraint? This will keep the idiots off the street from just signing up and making their first post a sale item. Instead, it will be restricted to those who have participated on the forum.

wow, chuzie is on the roll...another "well spoken" :toothy12:

im gonna dive right into the admin and check for that

some forum feedback? - chuzie - 12-31-2010

Also, I would like to see if we can enable the function of "Find all threads started by XXX" and add it to the drop down menu that appears when a user name is selected. This is particularly helpful to aide in tracking multiple threads I have going at once.

some forum feedback? - blazinchuck - 12-31-2010

chuzie Wrote:Also, I would like to see if we can enable the function of "Find all threads started by XXX" and add it to the drop down menu that appears when a user name is selected. This is particularly helpful to aide in tracking multiple threads I have going at once.

i dont know about a drop down menu...but you can access everyone's "started threads" by looking into their profiles...even your own

i found the post count limitations...i gotta create a new usergroup and promotions for that to work

Click on your name to the left. A menu pops up that currently has 5 options. Add the sixth to make me STFU.

Oh, and while you are at it, I want a Red Ryder carbine-action, 200-shot, range model air rifle. :thefinger:

some forum feedback? - blazinchuck - 01-01-2011

chuzie Wrote:Click on your name to the left. A menu pops up that currently has 5 options. Add the sixth to make me STFU.

aight, i see what ya mean, im looking into this

chuzie Wrote:Oh, and while you are at it, I want a Red Ryder carbine-action, 200-shot, range model air rifle. :thefinger:

with a compass in the stock??:thefinger:

some forum feedback? - broncosbybart - 01-01-2011

I got your Red Ryder right here. C'mon out this way and I'll show you how it works..

I agree with you on the classified forum. Seen several forums that do it that way. Sale/wanted items would be easier to find in a category like it used to be in, IMHO.

some forum feedback? - chuzie - 01-01-2011

blazinchuck Wrote:with a compass in the stock??:thefinger:

Is there any other way? c'mon guy. Get it together!

ok...i made some changes, lemme know if this stuff seems better. i changed the for sale section to "its "own...

also, changed post/count options for members..

and im working on the profile thingie