The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Wheeling Events (https://cb4x4.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run (/thread-2371.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run - anthonysmilsurp - 09-23-2010

Im gonna try to make this, I'm just waiting to see if I can get a buddy to come with me. If someone has some extra space for me to park my FSB it would be appreciatred....I plan on sleeping in the back of it so I wont be needing much space.

It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run - redsblue73 - 09-23-2010

Yea - SITE 26 is booked - up there with you JayT!! do you what those sites are like back there JayT? should be decent

Can't wait!! Like Liz said we've got plans for a Saturday meal!

Hope everyone turns out - we're bringing the "heep" unless it gets sold in the mean time - we'll still need a couple of seats since it's not exactly trail ready but the skull head seat covers are cool! :hysterical:

It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run - JayT - 09-24-2010

Sweet, Rhonda! These sites are huge... plenty of room... In Nov, you'll probably be able to see the lake. Bike/walking path behind the sites...

It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run - locolizard - 09-26-2010

[COLOR="Red"]Originally Posted by nhopman
I'm guessing here, but I think Chuck and Liz got thier sites before they actually posted the official dates [/COLOR]

Well technically, yeah but only by a few seconds! Wanted to include where Matt and Chuck would be in case anybody's looking for them -- as they usually are. Besides, I need a site close to the bathroom! Can't carry stuff far with one good arm -- yup, gonna play the sympathy card! :muscle:

A handful of sites have been closed since August for electrical upgrades, thus the limited space. Book now!

Liz

It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run - snipes243 - 09-29-2010

Does anyone remember if site 015 will fit 2 trucks and trailer?

It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run - blazinchuck - 09-29-2010

i think so clay...isnt that a pull thru?

It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run - nhopman - 09-29-2010

Clay,

Site 15 is a pull through, and it is long enough for 2 trucks and a trailer. and probably a couple more EB's as well.

Nick

It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run - snipes243 - 09-29-2010

I think says It is but after checking more closely its not open friday. Me and Charles got my rig and hes bring a new rig which is Farly familiar to all of us. So does any one know of any of the campsites back-in or pull through that would fit us.

It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run - locolizard - 09-29-2010

It's pull-through, it's our usual site and we fit our 27' RV, 23' trailer and EB with room to spare even though it's listed as 40'. It's available Saturday but not Friday.

The reservation site gives length and whether they're pull through or back in. When I last checked, all the pull throughs were taken. We took a 32-foot back in. There are a few really long back-in sites that are first come, first serve (no advance reservations) if you plan on getting there early.

Liz

It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run - broncosbybart - 10-03-2010

Clay and I ended up getting site number 8 last night. Hopefully that will fit our stuff. Now it is time to work on that "fairly familiar to all of us" bronco. Here is a hint- it has a CB4x4 sticker on the half cab pillar and needs a lot of work... Smile