The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Bring it back up! - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Web Site (https://cb4x4.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Message Forum (https://cb4x4.com/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: Bring it back up! (/thread-247.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Bring it back up! - NC-Fordguy - 01-04-2008

Got the software from Chuck Last week...

Been busy with work the past couple of weeks. Those 60 hr work weeks suck and throw in xmas travel and family stuff.

I'll get something going this upcoming week 8)

Bring it back up! - SC74 - 01-05-2008

Good News to hear - let us know if we can do anything to help.

Ed - thank you for your help on this too!

Bring it back up! - johnpaulgolf - 01-05-2008

:lol: yeah dido Big Grin

Bring it back up! - trkbilder - 01-05-2008

Yea man, I know I couldn't do it. thank you very much, we all appreciate it. Smile

Bring it back up! - NC-Fordguy - 01-05-2008

Guys,

If you all could, bare with me a bit on this. I've never built a site using v-bulliten. I can see there is going to be a learning curve on this software. There is more line editing on this stuff than everthing I've built put together concerning forum type websites. Nothing I can't figure out and make work but it will take some time.

A couple cool things about v-bulliten, it is designed where the old threads from this forum can be imported as well as the membership list. This will give a pretty good seemless transition.

The end result is we'll have an awesome web-site. 8)

Bring it back up! - JunKeBluB2 - 01-05-2008

Don't know about everyone else but I'm just sitting on the side lines waiting to get back in the game. Keep us informed about the new site progress.

Bring it back up! - NC-Fordguy - 01-17-2008

Update...

The V-bulliten files are uploaded with most of the line editing completed

Depending upon which ftp program I use I'm still seeing some left over e107 files which I beleive is causing a conflict. For those who don't know, a new site was built using e107, nearly completed, then the decision to use v-bulliten was made.

I'll have the hosting company remove the old e107 files locally as this is turning into a headache.

Once that is done the v-bulliten files shouldn't have any issues executing.

Bring it back up! - Hotwhlz - 01-18-2008

Good deal. I think we're all looking forward to the move. Thanks for all your hard work.

Bring it back up! - blazinchuck - 01-18-2008

NC-Fordguy Wrote:Update...

The V-bulliten files are uploaded with most of the line editing completed

Depending upon which ftp program I use I'm still seeing some left over e107 files which I beleive is causing a conflict. For those who don't know, a new site was built using e107, nearly completed, then the decision to use v-bulliten was made.

I'll have the hosting company remove the old e107 files locally as this is turning into a headache.

Once that is done the v-bulliten files shouldn't have any issues executing.

Thank alot Ed, sorry I missed your call...we were setting up some gears in a D44 for a friend. I CANT WAIT

Bring it back up! - broncomania - 01-18-2008

blazinchuck Wrote:Sounds great Ed! Who wants a new site.....That works??

Get on here and let us know!!!!
im lookin forward to it. thanks for the big efforts to get it going.