The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
92 Fullsize Build - Scotts Bronco - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Tech (https://cb4x4.com/forum-40.html)
+--- Thread: 92 Fullsize Build - Scotts Bronco (/thread-2470.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

92 Fullsize Build - Scotts Bronco - JayT - 01-23-2011

Very excited to see this reveal! Its almost like our own episode of overhaulin! Let us know if its crush time and need to rally some troops to help finish on time (no pun intended).

You guys are great friends!

92 Fullsize Build - Scotts Bronco - broncosbybart - 01-23-2011

Just saw this thread. You guys ROCK! What an awesome idea. Thank you for sharing this with us!!!

92 Fullsize Build - Scotts Bronco - nitro - 01-24-2011

JayT Wrote:Very excited to see this reveal! Its almost like our own episode of overhaulin! Let us know if its crush time and need to rally some troops to help finish on time (no pun intended).

You guys are great friends!

It is time and dad's been buggin me to see if we can find someone who can help out, of course there's not much room in the garage for more than a couple people...

what we have left to do is pretty much just body work, need to finish filling, sanding and scuffing to get it ready for paint. We need to finish attaching the rest of the electronics under the hood to get it running (needs new battery cables) and run wires for the new hella's on the front bumper. We still need to finish cutting the aluminum, but before we can do that we need to get out the rear seat hinges and latch, the bolts don't want to budge. I think if we had a one or two guys we could knock it out and have it ready for paint in a day. we need to push it out of the garage (or drive it if it'll run) to sand the bondo we put on the roof and scuff the rest, there's probably a bit of surface rust there. If anyone wants to come out, maybe we can set up a work day.

broncosbybart Wrote:Just saw this thread. You guys ROCK! What an awesome idea. Thank you for sharing this with us!!!

of course, I know I don't update often enough, but I'm glad to see the support that people have for this truck and what we're doing. There are some guys from another local (to Central Washington State, Moved here from there) forum that I was sharing on and they seem to blast it more than they support it so I'm done posting there, but one guy, who's a Bronconut seems to appreciate it, but he has only made 2 posts about it, and one of them was in my defense, the other on FSB...

But guys, we really do appreciate the support, this guy is supposed to be back mid-February... and we really need to get this thing knocked out, so to anybody who volunteers, I thank you in advance.

92 Fullsize Build - Scotts Bronco - nitro - 02-01-2011

sprayed some primer today, dad sprayed the front bumper and I sprayed the cage, the rear bumper is not done yet..., we didn't spray it in the garage, we took it to a buddys booth and I got to spray with a gun for the first time today and I'm very proud of myself... sorry no pics, forgot the camera, I'll have dad take some tomorrow before he sprays color on..

btw, we are NOT body/paint guys so this is not going to be a professional job, but I'm sure it will look atleast OK...

if anyone wants to help, we're gonna need it as soon as the truck is back from paint, we have a lot to put it all together so that will be the true crunch time.

92 Fullsize Build - Scotts Bronco - nitro - 02-02-2011

AHHH! He's on a plane today! Scheduled to be back on the 15th.... now that we have a date it's time to freak out...

92 Fullsize Build - Scotts Bronco - nitro - 02-08-2011

He was delayed to the 17th, so we have a couple more days. but here's an update on whats been going on.

In the booth, sprayed primer on the bumper and cage.
[Image: Paint001.jpg]

sprayed paint after a quick rub down with some maroon scotch brite.
[Image: Paint002.jpg]

wheels painted.
[Image: Paint003.jpg]

decorative screws put back in.
[Image: Paint005.jpg]

mounted tires.
[Image: Wheel001.jpg]

with the center cap.
[Image: Wheel002.jpg]

put one on to see how it looked, was too tall for the garage so we had to be careful about moving the bronco around.
[Image: Wheel.jpg]

partially assembled front bumper.
[Image: Paint004.jpg]

finishing up the rear bumper and getting ready for paint tomorrow.
[Image: Bumper001.jpg]

cut the diamond plate and made a liscence plate plate, with the lights.
[Image: Bumper002.jpg]

92 Fullsize Build - Scotts Bronco - jollygrngiant - 02-08-2011

Sorry, caought myself with my mouth wide open and drool running down my chin. Looks awesome ya'll!!!

92 Fullsize Build - Scotts Bronco - nitro - 02-08-2011

Jolly, Thanks, I appreciate the appreciation... lol

ok guys, this guy's supposed to be back in a week, any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

92 Fullsize Build - Scotts Bronco - nitro - 02-09-2011

OK guys, I been trying to drop some subtle hints here and there, but I just found out that Scott will be back on sunday... can you say "OH SH#T"?

yea, I'm gonna come straight out and tell you.

I desperately need some help, I need this thing as far along as possible in this proccess before he gets back, it should be going in for paint on friday, but we need to get so much done it's painful, please, somebody PM me some info if you can help, or PM me and I'll send you some information if you're interested in helping. I appreciate anybody who wants to step up and help us out here, we really do need it.

92 Fullsize Build - Scotts Bronco - thin blue line - 02-11-2011

If I were closer I would love to help, but i am in Va. Beach Va. Sorry bro hope some people step up to give you a hand. good luck.