The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
am i crazy? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: am i crazy? (/thread-2647.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

am i crazy? - blazinchuck - 02-01-2011

not a bad thought, but a glass body will cost $6000 or more and a chassis will be $2500...way outta my price range

am i crazy? - nhopman - 02-01-2011

Awwwwe c'mon - it's only money. It's not like you can take any of it with ya.

am i crazy? - BucknEB - 02-01-2011

Hey Chuck, I'm talking to my Granma right now. She says the Half cab is sitting right where I left it. We just have to figure out a way to get it down to SC. I think a slammed half cab build would be sick! :xyxthumbs:

am i crazy? - godevil - 02-01-2011

:wowcb:

:hand:

:argue:

D

DougV76EB Wrote:Hey Chuck, I'm talking to my Granma right now. She says the Half cab is sitting right where I left it. We just have to figure out a way to get it down to SC. I think a slammed half cab build would be sick! :xyxthumbs:

now were cooking!!!:xyxthumbs::beer:

mmm...

[Image: 53-56-4bar1a.jpg]
[Image: STANGASS1pdl.JPG]

am i crazy? - chuzie - 02-01-2011

Hey Chuck. Do you really think that, at 40, your back will be able to handle all that leaning over to work on a low riding rig?

am i crazy? - broncosbybart - 02-01-2011

blazinchuck Wrote::hysterical: negative ghost rider

thought you'd get a kick outta that.

i'll even throw in my enclosed trailer. You shouldn't have to take tires/wheels on and off to make it fit in the enclosed. I DON'T have a set of 13" dia wire wheels and whitewalls or chainlink steering wheel to go with it though Big Grin

hydro suspension would be sweet. do a little bouncin'. gotta get the fancy horn and the fuzzy headliner, too!

serious though, a street rod project would be sweet. i'd keep it simple and run a big 4v carb and go crazy on the motor. 427 baby!! hook a c-6 up to it and some wheelie bars...

am i crazy? - josephitguy - 02-02-2011

chuzie Wrote:Hey Chuck. Do you really think that, at 40, your back will be able to handle all that leaning over to work on a low riding rig?
You have that backwards, at 40 he has trouble getting into FBG and the Dodge he needs a low car to get his old self into the CAR, my mom cant get in anything I have. Just saying.

am i crazy? - blazinchuck - 02-02-2011

im pretty sure this is gonna happen. ill be checking on something today and if it works...things will be for sale!