The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - medwards01 - 03-09-2011

No wrenching today, but did add brake fluid....Damn, gotta find and fix that leak one mo time!! :crying: the :blues:

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - BucknEB - 03-10-2011

I bought some new Sylvania silver star headlights last night. $50 and 5 minutes later they where installed. The difference was "night and day" compared to my old worn out halogens.Confusedupergrin:

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - firefighter2134 - 03-14-2011

ps adjusting bracket came in today. and i called a clutch/driveshaft place about shortening a driveshaft so i can do the np435 swap. i may have a huge project with a short amount of time to do it in for the m&g..we will see if it happens.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - BucknEB - 03-14-2011

A friend of a friend was down in Charleston this weekend. He runs a auto service shop in Springfield, VA. His brother is an EB guy with "Mid atlantic early Broncos" and he has hepled him do alot of mods to his rig. He helped me adjust my carb and timing. Apparently I had a vaccume hose hooked up wrong. We advanced the timing one degree, and adjusted the fuel mixture and idle. It is purring ever so nicely now. We did notice that the Harmonic balancer was showing some rubber that was highlighted by the timing light. I will be buying and installing a new Harmonic balancer this week. We also pulled a spark plug that was blackened by the rich fuel mixture I have been running, so I picked up 8 new spark plugs today.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 03-14-2011

I bought Edelbrock Performer Plus cam and lifters from Summit today. I also ordered a new 3 core Champion Radiator. I bought this stuff leaning on my bronco. Does that count as wrenching?!!!!Confusedcratchhe::xyxthumbs:

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - berg bronco - 03-14-2011

installed my freshly powder coated headers! pics to come!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - firefighter2134 - 03-15-2011

3 spd tranny and t case out. cross memebers and exhaust out of the way. dont have a tranny jack so i folded windshield down and ran winch rope around tranny with a strap and lowered it to the floor...that would be a "presidental solution" gonna slide the 435 in tomorrow evening. hopefully i can have it all bolted up minus rear driveshaft tomorrow night. then be moving by the weekend. power steering hopefully my weekend project..pics up coming

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - firefighter2134 - 03-16-2011

Np435/205 almost completed. Got to tighten everything fown and get rear driveshaft shortened. I don't want to touch another tranny for a while. Man this thing was a beast. I'm whooped

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 03-17-2011

firefighter2134 Wrote:Np435/205 almost completed. Got to tighten everything fown and get rear driveshaft shortened. I don't want to touch another tranny for a while. Man this thing was a beast. I'm whooped

Give me hints how you lifted up the tranny bc Nick and I will be doing the same to his EB once he has finished painting it! That thing was like 150 lbs dead wt!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 03-17-2011

Did a lot of washing the other day. Washed the truck, trailer, trail rig, and race rig...

The race rig seats are cloth Corbeaus. I got them on trade for some Bronco parts. Vinyl would have been much better. Took about a half hour to get one seat clean!!!

[Image: Trailer.jpg]

Trail rig back in the trailer, all cozy.

A pic of it all together.

[Image: DPG2-11027.jpg]

[Image: Interior.jpg]