The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Meet in Upstate SC? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: Meet in Upstate SC? (/thread-3617.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Meet in Upstate SC? - jdcascio - 04-26-2014

Haha. Nothing wrong with that. If I'm on the hog I probably shouldn't be drinking much anyways.

Meet in Upstate SC? - scbronco - 04-26-2014

another rider huh? you should stop through sumter on the way down and take a short cruise...

On a more "on topic" note, any of those may dates work for me. I think a gulches trip on a Saturday morning followed by an evening hangout would be awesome.

lets take a vote, 17, 24, 0r 31 May... ill try to add a poll

Meet in Upstate SC? - chuzie - 04-26-2014

Zima is too hard core. Wine coolers are more my style. Assholes

Sent from my GS3 on CyanogenMod with tapatalk2

Meet in Upstate SC? - scbronco - 04-26-2014

chuzie if youre an admin, you can add a poll. regular users cant do it... only an admin, or the thread originator (jbass)... here is the how to if either of you wanna do it...

When you are viewing the thread, click "Thread Tools" (directly above the first post) and click "Add a Poll to this Thread"

this way we can vote on a date...

Meet in Upstate SC? - chuzie - 04-26-2014

I find polls typically yield ineffective results especially in our slow paced forum. We are better off having someone step up and set a date with the understanding not everyone can be accommodated. Since I'm pretty much an out of towner, I will step aside and let you all make the decision.

Sent from my GS3 on CyanogenMod with tapatalk2

Meet in Upstate SC? - Crawdad - 04-26-2014

Typical Ocifer to pass the grunt work on to the NCOs! I'm good on any of those evenings. I can't afford Zimas or any other wine coolers, but I'm good with Budlight pitchers!

Meet in Upstate SC? - jdcascio - 04-26-2014

scbronco Wrote:another rider huh? you should stop through sumter on the way down and take a short cruise...

On a more "on topic" note, any of those may dates work for me. I think a gulches trip on a Saturday morning followed by an evening hangout would be awesome.

lets take a vote, 17, 24, 0r 31 May... ill try to add a poll

NICE! I definitely will try to do that. Is that the Dragon in the picture?! I need to make that ride. I've only driven it in a few old BMW's.

Here is my bike.

[Image: 1458671_10152142509408720_1190377132743334445_n.jpg]

Meet in Upstate SC? - Jbass - 04-29-2014

I've met so many bronco guys from the Upstate in the past two years who need to be captured! I'll just schedule something to take place in Greenwood later this year... of course I'd love for everyone to come. I'll keep everyone in the loop.

Meet in Upstate SC? - Phoneman - 04-29-2014

I'm new here fellas and I'm from sumter. Would love to meet at hooters and shoot the breeze. Just bought a 67 this past weekend at the celebration, going to pick it up Friday. Only time I could do it would be the 24. Sister in law getting married 17th and on call the 31st.

Meet in Upstate SC? - broncosbybart - 04-29-2014

Congrats and welcome! Did you get the military Bronco from Lane?