The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
36 Hours of URE - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: 36 Hours of URE (/thread-3821.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

36 Hours of URE - snipes243 - 08-21-2015

broncosbybart Wrote:I'd be safely out of the vehicle long before anything sketchy goes down.

Haha awesome, I so want to do this.

36 Hours of URE - scbronco - 08-25-2015

snipes243 Wrote:Haha awesome, I so want to do this.

Me and you Clay? That way we can give bart and chuzie something to chase... Wink

36 Hours of URE - snipes243 - 08-25-2015

scbronco Wrote:Me and you Clay? That way we can give bart and chuzie something to chase... Wink

sounds good:xyxthumbs:

36 Hours of URE - chuzie - 08-25-2015

I think we should have some fun with this at NovRun. What do you guys think; canoes, guns, rocks. 2 vs 2? Let's call it an exhibition or pre-qualification.

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!

36 Hours of URE - broncosbybart - 09-02-2015

Scott posted some more info. $1500 entry fee :rubeyes:

I'm out.

36 Hours of URE - scbronco - 09-02-2015

Holy smokes! What is this, king of the hammers? I raced amateur mx for 16 years and never paid more than $75 for registration including some fairly high exposure championships. My money says this thing flops before the race date. Their rules restrict it to a mature rigs but the fee is one that would only be paid by seasoned competitors. Good freaking luck to them.

I'm out too.

36 Hours of URE - chuzie - 09-02-2015

How extremely disappointing. I would love to have the opportunity to have some fun in my bronco beyond what we already do and haven't been this excited since the inception of Hell Week.

I'm too am out unless this craziness changes.

36 Hours of URE - Broncitis - 09-02-2015

I'd Love to see a Bronco team when this. Might even kick in a percentage of the entry to see that happen. Who has the most capable Bronco in the group and who are the most experienced and capable off roaders in the group? Let the process begin.

36 Hours of URE - broncosbybart - 09-02-2015

Now you're opening a can of worms.

Kinda like asking who would be the most eligible of the bunch of us.

I'll stop there Smile

-we could still sport canoes at the Nov run and make up some mini games of our own. Banjo playing should be involved. Too bad we can't revisit the boondocks.

36 Hours of URE - chuzie - 09-02-2015

I am with Bart. We all have our strengths and weaknesses and everyone brings something different to the table.

I see no value in supporting an event designed for the over indulgent rich folks who run around in brand new Land Rovers looking for their next adrenaline rush. That entry fee is more than KOH!

Love the idea of making our own events at NovRun; should have been doing that for years.

Hopefully we can get Bart, Clay and Nick to step up and design a few events for us this year seeing as they are most familiar with the park. A few event for the crawlers and some the mid range folks can participate in too.