The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
A few questions - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Tech (https://cb4x4.com/forum-40.html)
+--- Thread: A few questions (/thread-491.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

A few questions - cuz1 - 04-01-2008

Yea, I would think so too. Thanks. I think I need you on board what ever class!!!!

A few questions - snipes243 - 04-01-2008

cuz1 Wrote:I don't think so. Nor does a spool or an aussie locker, which I have. So what your'e saying is quit being a cheater and move up a class. I think I agree.
Its not cheating its using a loop hole to your advantage. Carl going to be there the weekend off the rock race let me know if you need anything.

A few questions - bucketobolts - 04-02-2008

Yes EB's did have an optional front traclok similar to the rear. I still have my old 28 spline traclok for the 9" if you need one. As for the front I guess you could run a trutrac or any diff as long as it isn't a locker.

A few questions - broncomatt - 04-02-2008

You know I am here for what ever you need carl. I'm gonna print the class rules and see where any gray areas are.Confusedcratchhe:
Let me know if you are missing any parts to get it put together, You'd be surprised at the parts I have burried away.
Broncomatt

A few questions - broncomatt - 04-02-2008

After comparing all the classes and the trucks registerd I would enter it in the stock class. Nice low center of gravity, posi front and rear. If you had a 4bbl intake I think it would be a rocket. Cut the fenders highenough to fit 33"s.
Strip it down as light as possible. I dont even see requirments for a cage. Just keep enough of a hard top to be safe(custom half cab).:rebel:
Broncomatt

A few questions - cuz1 - 04-02-2008

Matt,
I am pressing forward with the build. Neal's mechanic has it and is building a cage today. I will email the race promoter and ask what class. Get your helmet and neck brace ready, maybe a mouth piece as well:popc1:

I got the ok from the race promoter to race my junkyard dog bronco in the pure stock class.:hysterical:
I am more excited about racing that bronco than i am my modified one.

A few questions - johnpaulgolf - 04-02-2008

As long as the "Junkyard Bronco" has a CB4X4 sticker on it I got your back...:hysterical:

where's my "Bronco" Ford oval shirt?

johnpaulgolf Wrote:As long as the "Junkyard Bronco" has a CB4X4 sticker on it I got your back...:hysterical:

where's my "Bronco" Ford oval shirt?

Man I knew I forgot something last SaturdayConfusedcratchhe:

PM me your address

A few questions - johnpaulgolf - 04-02-2008

cuz1 Wrote:Man I knew I forgot something last SaturdayConfusedcratchhe:

PM me your address

Hey just hold an XL for me Confusedupergrin: I will see you at the "BASH"