The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Chop Top - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: Chop Top (/thread-821.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Chop Top - trkbilder - 07-03-2008

DeTowman Wrote:I know how to get a title Clint
Thanks Dean. We can talk about that when we're down there in a couple of weeks.

Chop Top - trkbilder - 08-03-2008

I haven't forgotten about this, I'm hunting an Explorer for an engine swap. Don't give up on me!!:xyxthumbs:

Chop Top - krazybronco - 08-05-2008

we havent given up we are just watching and waiting

Chop Top - Broncin2 - 08-05-2008

i think we all know what it is like trying to get parts together. it takes time. i know my build has been 3 years in the making and not much has happened other than my lift. first year was just trying to get it running!

Chop Top - trkbilder - 09-05-2008

Broncin2 Wrote:i think we all know what it is like trying to get parts together. it takes time. i know my build has been 3 years in the making and not much has happened other than my lift. first year was just trying to get it running!
It's running, my DD, but I'm still trying to locate parts and I think I'm going to do my '88 instead of my '89. The'89 is just to nice to cut up. If you were at the last M&G at Dennis Carpenter's you'd understand. I'm still looking and I haven't given up. May even go with a 302, don't really know yet. Depends on parts!:xyxthumbs:

Chop Top - broncomatt - 09-05-2008

I seem to remember Aaron had 2 302 blocks for sale, CHEAP.
Broncomatt

Chop Top - trkbilder - 09-06-2008

broncomatt Wrote:I seem to remember Aaron had 2 302 blocks for sale, CHEAP.
Broncomatt
I'm searching junk yards for a low mileage unit that I can use without overhauling. I have a friend that owns a salvage yard so it's just a matter of time and $$$$$!:xyxthumbs:

Chop Top - trkbilder - 03-27-2009

I guess sanity has finally prevailed, my wife has talked me into keeping the
'89 stock. And since I've given the '88 to my grandson, that leaves me without a toy to destroy. I am looking around for another BII and we'll go from there! :xyxthumbs:

Chop Top - trkbilder - 03-31-2009

Picking up a 3" body lift kit form the "88 tomorrow. The fun begins. It will be fun working with my son and my grandson on this project. We're just going to lift it to make room for bigger tires, but you never know!! :xyxthumbs:

Chop Top - broncomania - 03-31-2009

trkbilder Wrote:Picking up a 3" body lift kit form the "88 tomorrow. The fun begins. It will be fun working with my son and my grandson on this project. We're just going to lift it to make room for bigger tires, but you never know!! :xyxthumbs:
you gonna do a build thread ?