The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
2009 MEB Bronco Shootout - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Wheeling Events (https://cb4x4.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: 2009 MEB Bronco Shootout (/thread-980.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

2009 MEB Bronco Shootout - SC74 - 04-09-2009

I'll be there .. not sure if we'll take Keith's green bronco or Jessica's blue bronco - but we'll be there. Ryan will also be in his toyota truck - his '79 BB (my old one) is too nice to beat up but he gives his yota h*ll.

2009 MEB Bronco Shootout - kearnsncsu - 04-10-2009

im gonna try and make it out there so i can meet some of you guys. i was at URE this past weekend and camped from friday to tuesday. i did a lot of riding and had a blast. look forward to seeing you guys out there. ill be in the SAS'ed bronco II with a chopped top and roll cage.

2009 MEB Bronco Shootout - trkbilder - 04-10-2009

If there's gonna be a B2 there, count me in !! :xyxthumbs:

2009 MEB Bronco Shootout - nhopman - 04-13-2009

I'm guessing that there are going to be approx. 10 rigs so far and about 15-20 people. I'll get a box of burgers (30 I think) and a couple of packs of dogs for the cookout on Saturday. Hopefully it will be enough.

Sounds like the trails weren't groomed as much as in past years. So the obstacles should still be there.

I should get to Arrowhead around noon on Thursday. I'm going to hit the easy trails just to check them out Thurs. afternoon. If anyone else can make it, I'd like to hit the harder stuff Thurs. as well, but don't want to do it alone.

As long as we have another guide or 2, I think I'll be leading a moderate group Friday and Sat. All I rode in November was Daniel (4 times) and Rocky Mt. Loop (5 or 6 times) I need to see some other trails this trip Confusedupergrin: I'll probably hit the hard stuff during a night ride.

See ya there, Nick

2009 MEB Bronco Shootout - Timstrk - 04-13-2009

Won't be a Shootout for us again this year. Was hoping to go with the new pulltoy fixed and ready. Oldest son's birthday on the 25th and a party at his house. Wife just mentioned it in passing but I know what that means. Have fun and take pictures.

Tim

2009 MEB Bronco Shootout - trkbilder - 04-13-2009

Wifey dear came through and looked over my shoulder and informed me that we will be at Myrtle Beach on those dates. I wonder if she can set up the camper by herself?? :xyxthumbs:

2009 MEB Bronco Shootout - broncomania - 04-13-2009

im hoping to make it. the parts i need will not be here until next monday.:banghead: then i can put the clutch/trans/t-case back in. and hopefully the power steering stuff to. work work work :toothy12:

2009 MEB Bronco Shootout - kearnsncsu - 04-14-2009

while i was there the opening weekend i hit every trail but daniel (my friends yota broke on kodak and i didnt want to hit daniel alone). all of the obstacles are still there, pretty much the same as they were last year. some of the trails are startin to get kinda challanging and interesting. i hope to finally get to ride daniel while you guys are out there. Every time ive went my friend in the yota doesnt want to go up daniel and the trip he finally does he breaks. Anyways, see you guys out there.

2009 MEB Bronco Shootout - JustJeff - 04-14-2009

I'm looking to come out and play. Still working out several kinks in the Bronco armor but she may be able to hit some of the light stuff. I'll tow her up just in case. I'll gladly ride shot gun and be a go-fur.

2009 MEB Bronco Shootout - snipes243 - 04-15-2009

anybody need a copilot?