The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 12-11-2011

I like it. 2nd Robert's question.

Been working on the 'mall crawler'. It rolls around now...

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - nhopman - 12-11-2011

Been thinking about it, but the kits I've see are $120 or more for 6 lights. I Got the lights from a link posted on Pirate. They were cheap, 20 lights for $25, I've got another $20-25 in wire, and connectors.

Link to the lights. (Do they look familiar Chuck?)
http://www.dealextreme.com/p/waterproof-28w-7000k-1200lm-80x5050-smd-led-white-light-strip-dc-12v-91953
Took about 4-5 weeks to actually get them from China. there are only 4 led's per light pod, but they actually seem to work pretty well.

I ended up using 8 if them. I mounted them to the Bronco with magnets and left a little room in the wiring to move them around a bit if needed. The ones on the front bumper will get moved under the bumper during the day so they are out of the way.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - SC74 - 12-11-2011

Those are very bright for their size. I've been considering some of the cheapo auto-zone "ground effect" LED's for mine. I could always buy one and see how bright it is before installing and return if it sucks.

I'll be doing good just to get on the trail in daylight though!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Irmo73 - 12-13-2011

didnt wrench it myself but just had front discs, new multigauge, radio, speakers, headlights, quick-release door hinges, and a 4 barrel carb put in
should have it back today!!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - BucknEB - 12-13-2011

Irmo73 Wrote:didnt wrench it myself but just had front discs, new multigauge, radio, speakers, headlights, quick-release door hinges, and a 4 barrel carb put in

Welcome to the site Irmo73! Pay the $10 for a membership and lets see some pics of this thing.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 12-13-2011

Irmo73 Wrote:didnt wrench it myself but just had front discs, new multigauge, radio, speakers, headlights, quick-release door hinges, and a 4 barrel carb put in

Another EB in my area, SHA'WEEET! Which carb are having put on? Pics! :popc1:

BucknEB Wrote:Welcome to the site Irmo73! Pay the $10 for a membership and lets see some pics of this thing.

huh??
thought I was a member after I registered
would have payed but didnt see anything about a fee

forgot to mention the new wiring harness
dont have any pics of the edelbrock 500cfm

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 12-13-2011

Thats a real nice yeller bronco! You make me sick with that new speedometer guage! Did you happen to buy this from the Florence/ Darlington SC area? I have an Edelbrock 500 electr choke but have not tuned it yet. Need to badly.

Crawdad Wrote:Thats a real nice yeller bronco! You make me sick with that new speedometer guage! Did you happen to buy this from the Florence/ Darlington SC area? I have an Edelbrock 500 electr choke but have not tuned it yet. Need to badly.

the gauge is directly from digital dakota
I bought the EB online 6 years ago from Mississippi and drove it all the way back
when the rear axle failed last year, I almost sold it. But I decided, I would rather learn a thing or two and have it fixed up then go out and buy a new jeep.
So im in the process of getting alot done that I should have when I first got it.
Next project is the rear axle. I already have the parts coming for a 31 spline axle, posi, and rear discs.
The guys who are working on it are pretty streetwise with that edelbrock if you need someone to look at yours.