The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - BucknEB - 12-24-2011

That's cool Crawdad. I'm digging that look with the new wheels and tires.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - dixieboyz13 - 12-27-2011

Yesterday I finished up the install of my new front brakes. It started as replacing the rubber hoses with braided hoses, and ended up with all new stainless lines in the front end, with new braided hoses, wheel cylinders, shoes, springs, adjusting kit, and wheel bearings. Figured I was already in there, might as well do it all. Got it all put back together, and almost threw myself through the windshield the first time i stopped.
I also got some warflares for christmas and got them installed yesterday. I just went with the normal mounting height since i have plenty of clearance with 3 1/2" suspension, 2" body and 35's

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 12-27-2011

I have the same setup. Flex it out in a ditch and you may find the front tires will get into the front lower section of the quarters. I had to trim all the way to the body support bolt.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Brohawk75 - 01-06-2012

2.5" lift from Tom's installed and purchased exhaust manifold today. My office has valve covers, air cleaner, clutch, battery tray, rear main seal and exhaust manifolds piled up in the floor looks like a mini NAPA.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 01-06-2012

good to meet you today. you are gonna have a nice ride when it is done!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Brohawk75 - 01-06-2012

Thanks, nice meeting you also. All of the initial parts purchasing can get costly.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 01-06-2012

at least it isn't a 63' Corvette... Smile

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - SC74 - 01-15-2012

This week I finished installing a new water pump & fuel pump in Jessica's blue bronco. Why in the world would Ford design it so that the radiator has to come out in order to remove the PS pump?

Yesterday I solved my fuel starving issue on the crawler Confusedupergrin: I also took the steering out and removed my D60 high steer arms since I never painted them before and they were the rustiest/dirtiest part of the whole truck. While I had them off I ground down several places that looked like it might "pinch" the heim joints under travel. They are primed and will be painted / re-installed today.

Next thing on the crawler is some wire management and some wiring loose ends - radio, elec. fan, etc. Going to order some heat shield from Summit to wrap my Lokar tranny flex dipstick since it almost rubs the header. Still need to mount that dip stick somewhere too - where it comes up from the tunnel is not very convenient to mount it w/o it interfering with the hood so I'll make a bracket or something to hold it.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - SC74 - 01-15-2012

Fabbed some brake line mounts required since re-working the 4 link.

Painted and re-installed D60 high steer arms.

Revised trac-bar mount, but still not sure if it is going to interfere with front diff.

3 weekends into the New Year and 3 weekends I've worked on the Broncos!!! It feels good to get back to work on them - just need to find a money tree to support them.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - UTFLIWGYA - 01-16-2012

I only replaced a blown fuse for the stereo on the 77'.....that's why the smoke was coming from under the dash!!!

But, I did find, while on a leisurely motorcycle trip this weekend a lonely EB just waiting' to be picked. MTF