The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 01-26-2012

Well I trailored over my EB to Dallas Abels in Irmo. As I took it off the trailor and the front right wheel locked up, two wheel studs fell behind and wedged themselves. Man I was fortunate to not be on the road and this happen! But all is well.

Met with Irmo73, man he has a stout 73!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 01-27-2012

man! YOU ARE LUCKY!!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - ncsubronc - 01-27-2012

glad that happened coming off the trailer instead of the road too! Confusedhocked:

Just been working with they buyer of my Bronco to figure out when we will both be available to finish the deal. Shooting for next weekend.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Bronco Biff - 01-27-2012

Just took mine for a little spin and tried some lock to lock turns with the new front and rear 4.30's and detriot lockers, RCV front shafts, WH rear 31 spline shafts and one ton over knuckle steering in looow range. Drove around on the street a little bit to see how the lockers felt in two wheel with drive flanges in the front. Seemed very tame.........

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 01-27-2012

sounds like you all have been busy! still nothing doing here. been working on other people's rides though...

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 02-06-2012

still haven't done anything on my rigs... anyone else? hadn't been on here much lately. should get back in the swing of things now.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - nhopman - 02-06-2012

got my new to me beadlocks blasted and painted. Just need valve sstems and I'll be ready to mount some tires.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 02-06-2012

what kind did ya get Nick?

you werent running any before right?

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - nhopman - 02-06-2012

No, wasn't running beadlocks before, and always had to run 12-15psi to keep tires seated.

Picked up a set of used MRW off Pirate from a guy in Maryland. There was a small amount of rock rash, but nothing too serious. just couldn't live with the black wheel and orange ring. Painted the wheel silver and the ring dark charcoal gray.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 02-06-2012

i replaced the wipers today...2 new 13" and also changed the brake booster check valve