The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - nhopman - 02-09-2012

Got the tires mounted. Confusedupergrin:

[Image: DSC_1003.JPG]

Nick

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 02-09-2012

What? No spare beadlock? C'mon!!!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 02-09-2012

those look great nick...what size tires?

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - nhopman - 02-09-2012

SAPRE?? Whats that Confusedcratchhe:

Probably should carry one, but haven't throught about adding a rack to the bumper. I sometimes bring a spare with me and leave it at camp, but haven't done that lately.

Size is same I have on now 36X13.50X15 I may try to get another season on the old set before switching them out, just got a fairly decent deal on these and figured they weren't getting any cheaper.

Nick

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Brohawk75 - 02-18-2012

Engine rebuilt bored 30 over, Crane cam, edelbrock intake, Holley 4 barrel, new clutch, flow masters, 2.5" lift, 31-10.5-15 mudders and new bullet hole rims. The top is almost ready to paint, gonna drive it a while to make sure she's road ready before body is painted. Fun Times!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 02-18-2012

i want to see all of you guys at the Meet and Greet!! (with your broncos as well) Big Grin

finally did something for my own self. got some more beadlocks and mounted some 37" Creepys to them.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - SC74 - 02-18-2012

broncosbybart Wrote:i want to see all of you guys at the Meet and Greet!! (with your broncos as well) Big Grin

finally did something for my own self. got some more beadlocks and mounted some 37" Creepys to them.

Are those for the burnt orange bronco? What bronco do you plan on bringing to the m&g?

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 02-18-2012

yeah, they will be for the burnt orange one for when i sell it. right now it has the 36" IROK's on it. i'll be keeping those. not sure which one i will bring to the meet and greet. probably that one. the racer has a pretty bad oil leak that i still haven't looked into yet.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 02-18-2012

well, chuzie and i went to LKQ for a fee things. scored a A9L, washer/radiator over flow from a f150,2 hood lights, 175amp maxi fuse, pwr distribution block, and 2 cool 4x6 speaker pods from a explorer(bout a '00 or '02 model) these are gonna work great mounted to the inner kick panels...of coarse this might not work with a stock fresh air box (driver side)and heater air intake on stock heater assembly (pass side)

also converting the hood light to LED. looking pretty good so far, just trimmed some of the plastic inside the black housing...a fee pics

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 03-07-2012

Went out into the woods today. Filled her up with gas and checked the oil & transmission level. All went well as can be!