The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - MyForth - 03-13-2012

Yesterday, I put on new exhaust with some sound to it. Today I'm putting in new master cylinder, so brakes will stop locking up. Hope that does it.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 03-13-2012

MyForth Wrote:Yesterday, I put on new exhaust with some sound to it. Today I'm putting in new master cylinder, so brakes will stop locking up. Hope that does it.

cool, we need a sound clip cmon!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - SC74 - 03-18-2012

Revised the tie-rod on the crawler, fabbed new radiator mounts, added some heat shield, welded a tab for a radio antenna, and worked on the front bumper.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 05-07-2012

Got back from URE on Saturday. Pressure washed the heck out of it inside, outside, and underneath. We did some litter clean up and the interior smelled like death warmed over.

Sunday I tore the nose and doors off of it. Going to do some major body work to it to get it looking really nice again.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 05-08-2012

Pics of the progress:

These fenders might look familiar to Crawdiddy. Putting them to good use! They were rough around the edges, but I think they will fit the bill. Had to cut them some more. The grille isn't perfect either, but should get the job done well enough. I can't make it too nice...

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 05-08-2012

Some more progress:

Front end still needs some more cleanup and alignment work. I had to fix several of the mounting holes on the DS fender. The PS fender was better, but still needed some work. Both had some cracks that needed to be welded and ground down.

I wanted to do away with the aux fuel opening as it looked really dumb with the flare running through the middle of it. The patch panel isn't welded in yet (the trigger cord on my welder quit), but you get the idea.

That's all for now.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 05-14-2012

Not mine, but got another one done. One of the guys near me scored this awesome gem. Now it has a new engine/trans in it. He wanted me to button it up.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - DirtyWhiteBoy - 05-19-2012

Gettin replacement engine ready for install. posted pic on build site. Dirtywhiteboy

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - dixieboyz13 - 05-30-2012

Although not bronco related, I spent 7 hours replacing water pump and thermostat on the fiancee's 03 Beetle. I should have bought a whole rebuild kit for that process. Saved $700 by doing it myself though. Thats like making $100 per hour...

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - greg davis - 07-12-2012

finished puting all the bolts in the roll cage today,tommorrow gona try to put the e-brake brackets on the tub.