The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
NovRun@URE - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Wheeling Events (https://cb4x4.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: NovRun@URE (/thread-1031.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

NovRun@URE - broncomania - 10-13-2008

blazinchuck Wrote:its our bronco event right???:thefinger:
sweet. but i'll admit that im lookin forward to seeing the yota. you got anybody riding shotgun with you ????

NovRun@URE - blazinchuck - 10-13-2008

broncomania Wrote:sweet. but i'll admit that im lookin forward to seeing the yota. you got anybody riding shotgun with you ????

maybe...shawn, if he can finish mine or his then he'll be bringing something. if he cant, then he'll be riding.

NovRun@URE - johnpaulgolf - 10-13-2008

Gas money...Confusedcratchhe:

Leaking seals in my D44...:crying:

Leaking tranny...Confusedcratchhe:

leaking D20...:rubeyes:

oil pan and dipstick leak...:error:

head lights cut out...:rubeyes:

Power steering on its last leg...:banghead:

Brakes...not much left...and all drums...:whiteflag:

9" housing cracked about 4" around the seam in the back...:upsidedown:

T-case or maybe rear end making some crazy noise at speeds higher than 30mph...:toothy12:

but other than that should be good... :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Might be time for build number TWO...:rebel:

NovRun@URE - JayT - 10-15-2008

WooHoo!!! Got the BB running this weekend! Ended up being shorted Hot wire from the Relay to Fuel pump and a Bad Red-Top Battery.

Will be bringing the BB, a 79 F150, and Jill's K5 (unless "we" tell her she can't bring it)... And by "we", I really mean Chuck. :hysterical:

JayT

NovRun@URE - blazinchuck - 10-20-2008

come on people!! not alot of talk...whats up?? I gave up on classicbroncos...no one would respond. hope we get some people up there this year.

Baddass...you and the wheelindixie guys coming out???

NovRun@URE - crawler74 - 10-20-2008

Please tell me more people are comming. We are very excited about going. Who all is going now? Ive just finished getting some last minute items worked out on the Bronco.

NovRun@URE - JayT - 10-20-2008

See ya there! Sites 30 & 32!

NovRun@URE - cuz1 - 10-20-2008

Im going
carl w

NovRun@URE - crawler74 - 10-20-2008

I just talked to another buddy with a mostly stock 77. He seemed very interested, just has to get time off from work.I wish our buddies Hank and Jeff would go but I know Hanks new build isnt quit ready. We'll be comming together on the seventh. Cant wait! BTW does anybody have detailed directions, say from Troy? We got to that point last time by the Walmart but, dont remember how to get to the store before the forest.

Thanks,

NovRun@URE - chuzie - 10-20-2008

Blame the lack of response on the economy. That is what I blame everything else on these days. Works out to be a nice little scapegoat for the time being. I am in so long as can get my rig repaired in time.