The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
group day?? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Wheeling Events (https://cb4x4.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: group day?? (/thread-2574.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

group day?? - broncosbybart - 01-11-2011

cool deal. got some more wrenchin' to do..

fyi- if it changes your mind, it has a roof, but it doesn't have heat, doors or any kind of windows other than a windshield. not sure what kinda weather it is gonna be.

group day?? - chuzie - 01-12-2011

Im in

group day?? - blazinchuck - 01-12-2011

broncosbybart Wrote:I am planning for the 29th. What time do we want to meet? I have never been there. Is the parking centralized, making it easy to meet up? It will take me a little longer to get ready. I'm gonna have to put the donut tires on the rig to get it on the trailer. It looks like it is gonna be 85" wide now...
you could back it in..although weight transfer might be an issues, i have done that in the past since the rear would go past the fenders on the trailer.

scbronco Wrote:ill be there as a passenger on the 29th for sure.
awesome Nick

chuzie, which date are you attending? thought you were gone for 10 daysConfusedcratchhe:

group day?? - chuzie - 01-12-2011

Chuck, I am out of the country right now so I will have to opt for the later date.

group day?? - SC74 - 01-12-2011

I'm trying to convince Jessica to let me take her blue bronco and bring it. If I can, Keith and I will be there in it.

group day?? - BucknEB - 01-13-2011

SC74- I just read the entire 27 pages of the Big Country build thread on classic last night, WOW! The write up and pictures are great. That is some awesome work you are doing. I was wondering where your're at with its completion. Good luck getting your wife to let you use her's. :xyxthumbs:

group day?? - SC74 - 01-13-2011

DougV76EB Wrote:SC74- I just read the entire 27 pages of the Big Country build thread on classic last night, WOW! The write up and pictures are great. That is some awesome work you are doing. I was wondering where your're at with its completion. Good luck getting your wife to let you use her's. :xyxthumbs:

Thank you Doug! It's progress got stopped by losing my job, getting a new job, and then starting to build a house. The motor and wiring lack a weekend's worth of work to get it to turn over and hopefully move under its own power. After that all we lack is exhaust, gears/lockers, some fine tuning, and working out the nic nacs. It's so close but so far. Keith Forest (744x4 on here) has helped me on it since Day 1 and has taught me A LOT along the way. Most of the ingenuity is 100% credited to him.

group day?? - BucknEB - 01-13-2011

That's cool Robert, It's nice of you to give props to Keith.You already know this but; you are very fortunate to have such good craftsman helping you. Good luck completing your Bruggy. It would be cool to meet at The Gulches if your wife gives you the ok. :xyxthumbs:

group day?? - blazinchuck - 01-13-2011

WOOT WOOT...GETTING EXCITED!!!! GONNA BE COOOOOOOLLLLLLLLDDDDDD LOL

group day?? - blazinchuck - 01-14-2011

Doug came over last night, so we check things out on FBG. just gotta load up the tools and later tonight...load her on the trailer. I was hope 1 or 2 other ppl might make the trip up with us, but looks like its just Doug and myself. we'll take pics and video....come on Robert!!! lets ride!