The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
URE Sat. Sept. 21, 2013 Work Day - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Club Announcements (https://cb4x4.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: URE Sat. Sept. 21, 2013 Work Day (/thread-3502.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

URE Sat. Sept. 21, 2013 Work Day - blazinchuck - 09-20-2013

Don't forget to wear your CB4X4 gear, gotta represent cmon

Sent using my HTC ONE via Tapatalk

URE Sat. Sept. 21, 2013 Work Day - rtj731 - 09-20-2013

Ok Chuck talked me into it. meet up outpost @0900. I have an open seat. See my post in the for sale thread let me know now or Nov. run

URE Sat. Sept. 21, 2013 Work Day - blazinchuck - 09-21-2013

Bright-eyed, bushy tailed...ready to roll!! Lol...see yall in 4 hrs!!!

Sent using my HTC ONE via Tapatalk

URE Sat. Sept. 21, 2013 Work Day - rtj731 - 09-21-2013

That is the official word guys. I KNOW we can't get it all done, but I really think we can get the 2 bridges fixed and the other 2 dismantled.

OK guess we showed you, all done. Great day Thanks

URE Sat. Sept. 21, 2013 Work Day - rtj731 - 09-21-2013

Had good time today, Food for thought, Chuck, Charles , Nick if you attend the Dec meeting, could you address the lack of cell phone coverage? Maybe chair it as a emergency/survival type issue. Lots of folks use the place and ATVs crash alot. (Forest service calls version/ATT request tower in support of US Forest Department.) Gov. monies well spent on us Cits.

URE Sat. Sept. 21, 2013 Work Day - broncosbybart - 09-22-2013

We rocked it!! Got all 4 bridges done. 2 removed, 2 rebuilt and diagnosed a bad fuel gauge... I'll make sure that doesn't happen again.

I sent a PM to Snappy and to Tim (prez of the CORE group) with the following:

In case we don't have anyone at the Oct workday (haven't even thought about it yet), we have a couple things left to do to Dutch John.

The biggest things is getting the logs removed from the 2 bridges we dismantled. The logs are relocated off to the side of the trail and stacked out of the way. They aren't an issue, but I know that Terry wanted to get them brought out. My thoughts are to try and get the 2.5 ton truck down there from the Art Lily side and NOT going up/down the big hill.

Also, it probably won't hurt to add more rock to those 2 stream crossings where the bridges used to be. We added a good bit of rock to them, but I'm sure they will need to be done at least once more.

Lastly, I did see that 4 wheelers are trying to make their own way up the big hill climb. I could see a path forming going straight into the woods at the rocky switchback just at base of the big hill climb instead of turning left with the trail. It might be a good idea to look it over and see if guardrail or split rail might be needed to prevent this from happening.

That's about it. Thanks!!

-Let me know if anyone wants to get back out there again this fall. I can go any which way. Members of our club have represented us 5 or 6 workdays this year and the year isn't over. Great job and thank you!

URE Sat. Sept. 21, 2013 Work Day - chuzie - 09-23-2013

Does that mean, dare I say it..... YOU RAN OUT OF GAS?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-S3 using Tapatalk 2 on CyanogenMod

URE Sat. Sept. 21, 2013 Work Day - Crawdad - 09-23-2013

Four wheelers are becoming an environmental problem for me lately. They are tearing up parks by going off and making their own trails. Whatever happened to "Trail lightly"?!!!

URE Sat. Sept. 21, 2013 Work Day - BucknEB - 09-23-2013

Here are the pics from Saturday.

URE Sat. Sept. 21, 2013 Work Day - BucknEB - 09-23-2013

A few more pics