The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Meet in Upstate SC? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: Meet in Upstate SC? (/thread-3617.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Meet in Upstate SC? - Crawdad - 04-29-2014

Heck Sumter is now able to have its own EB club meetings! I say Afterburners or Boykin Mill Restaurant!

Meet in Upstate SC? - Phoneman - 04-29-2014

broncosbybart Wrote:Congrats and welcome! Did you get the military Bronco from Lane?

I did. Im excited. If I can get my wrangler sold I should have enough to get it painted back the original army fleet green. Wanna add a WH 2.5 lift and some new 31's.

Meet in Upstate SC? - Phoneman - 04-29-2014

Crawdad Wrote:Heck Sumter is now able to have its own EB club meetings! I say Afterburners or Boykin Mill Restaurant!

Never heard of afterburners, but boykin mill has some good eats. We could have a Manchester ride day one day though. Plenty of dirt roads to cruise around

Meet in Upstate SC? - Jbass - 04-30-2014

Glad looked like a good buy! Congratulations!

Meet in Upstate SC? - broncosbybart - 04-30-2014

Since we are already looking at May, what if we set a date mid June, say the 14th? That would give plenty of time to arrange a meeting spot somewhere and give plenty of heads up for folks. Maybe just a get together for some grub and hanging out. Crawdad, you know of a good place near you that would put up with us? If they have a place with a country band and a bunch of folks sitting around with the same last name somewhere out in the BOONDOCKS, that's be super...

Inside joke, I know, but it was a night I won't soon forget.

Meet in Upstate SC? - Phoneman - 04-30-2014

That sounds right up my alley. cold beer and some Waylon and Merle. Gives me some time to get some stuff done to the new pony.

Meet in Upstate SC? - snipes243 - 04-30-2014

Oh boondocks how we miss you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meet in Upstate SC? - Crawdad - 05-01-2014

My days of listening to Merle and paying to watch bands have been over for some time now. All I can think of is Hooters just off I20 and I77 on Two Notch Road. Not much of any bands but plenty of cold beer, chicken wings and lots of tight, orange panty shorts! If you want to come down a few more miles down I77, Ft Jackson Blvd is a Buffalo Wild Wings (25-30 miles west on Garnersferry Rd for you Sumter boys). Same atmosphere as Hooters w/o the tight, orange panty shorts. Plus side to BWs is that there is plenty of parking for all of us to stick together.

Like I mentioned, these spots are just a mile or two off I77. I could come up with a few more Boondock restaurants but Lexington area can be redneck sketchy and Harbison Mall area is flat out busy with traffic. If you want great Mexican there is a place off I77 just up the road from BWs is called Eric's San Jose.

I await your thoughts! Matt

Meet in Upstate SC? - broncosbybart - 05-01-2014

Redneck sketchy is where it's at! Kidding.

My vote is something that won't have a killer waiting line on a Sat. I'll leave the choice with you.

How bout throwing up the idea Columbia area, Sat June 14, 6pm?? Input please!!

Meet in Upstate SC? - Timstrk - 05-01-2014

I'm out. Prior commitment. Kyle graduates first week of June and my folks will be here from Vegas so first weekend is out, too. Any time in May, though