The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
36 Hours of URE - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: 36 Hours of URE (/thread-3821.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

36 Hours of URE - Broncitis - 09-02-2015

I retract that can o worms. Sorry I tossed it out there. I am just happy to have some fellow entushiast to hit the trails with once in a while.

36 Hours of URE - broncosbybart - 09-02-2015

You're fine. I'm just picking on you.

One game we usually play is 'bet who breaks first'.

How about we start that up? That's all I got. Chuzie, I think you know where my vote lies Smile

36 Hours of URE - nhopman - 09-02-2015

Let's see - URE Games?

1. Predict who breaks first - 10 pts. Correctly predict what breaks, get an additional - 10 pts.
2. Bud Light cans picked up - 1 pt. per can.
3. Find the Used Feminine Hygiene product - 20 pts. (I'm sure broncosbybart will have an extra rubber glove you can use to pick it upConfusedupergrin:.
4. Spot new spider trails - 5 pts. per trail. Effectively block said spider trail, 10 pts. for each person who works on blocking it.
5. Get stuck in the URE mud hole - 10 pts. (yes, you get points for being ignorant) Plus 10 pts. for the person that extracts the stuck rig.
6. Get a ticket for open alcohol container from URE police - POINTS DEDUCTED in the amount of fine.
7. Get stuck (stopped dead) for more than 20 min. behind a Jeep club. - Every Bronco driver in the group gets 2 pts. for each Jeep in the line (10 Jeeps = 20 pts.).

I'm sure we can come up with more before the event.

Nick

36 Hours of URE - snipes243 - 09-02-2015

nhopman Wrote:Let's see - URE Games?

1. Predict who breaks first - 10 pts. Correctly predict what breaks, get an additional - 10 pts.
2. Bud Light cans picked up - 1 pt. per can.
3. Find the Used Feminine Hygiene product - 20 pts. (I'm sure broncosbybart will have an extra rubber glove you can use to pick it upConfusedupergrin:.
4. Spot new spider trails - 5 pts. per trail. Effectively block said spider trail, 10 pts. for each person who works on blocking it.
5. Get stuck in the URE mud hole - 10 pts. (yes, you get points for being ignorant) Plus 10 pts. for the person that extracts the stuck rig.
6. Get a ticket for open alcohol container from URE police - POINTS DEDUCTED in the amount of fine.
7. Get stuck (stopped dead) for more than 20 min. behind a Jeep club. - Every Bronco driver in the group gets 2 pts. for each Jeep in the line (10 Jeeps = 20 pts.).

I'm sure we can come up with more before the event.

Nick

Haha that is awesome, we defiantly need some games or something this year. As for the 36 hours that really sucks its $1500 prices the fun out for sure. But thread on NC4x4 is pretty funny to since they are tearing the event runners a new one over the price.
But I did read your $1500 gets you custom team monagramed polo shirts. which pretty awesome.:xyxthumbs:

36 Hours of URE - Broncitis - 09-02-2015

Ha Ha Ha Nic. I believe I am done with that hole on the hill. But I will give you a tug if you happen to fall off in it.

36 Hours of URE - chuzie - 09-02-2015

I am sure i have completed each of those events in one day before less the mud hole. I like it!

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!

36 Hours of URE - chuzie - 09-03-2015

What happened to the thread on nc4x4? Did it too hot over there for uortc?

36 Hours of URE - snipes243 - 09-03-2015

Idk couldn't find it today either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

36 Hours of URE - broncosbybart - 09-03-2015

Yeah, they yanked the thread this morning. Was fun while it lasted

36 Hours of URE - chuzie - 09-03-2015

I certainly hope they didn't manipulate that board into erasing their bad PR.