The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Chop Top - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: Chop Top (/thread-821.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Chop Top - trkbilder - 04-01-2009

I doubt it. We're not planning on going to far with this. It will end up being my grandson's first ride and will be a DD. I need to keep it reliable and safe on the highway. If things start getting out of hand, then a build site would be in the future. I will be keeping a photo record of all changes that I could load later if I wanted to. :xyxthumbs:

Chop Top - sparkchaser - 04-08-2009

I dont know if youare lokin a bronco2 for parts or not,but there are a couple on Raleigh craigslist for cheap.

Chop Top - trkbilder - 04-09-2009

Thanks, I'm always on the lookout for cheap parts. I restore B2's and can always use new sources! :xyxthumbs:

Chop Top - Mtrhd0024 - 04-27-2009

trkbilder Wrote:I guess sanity has finally prevailed, my wife has talked me into keeping the
'89 stock. And since I've given the '88 to my grandson, that leaves me without a toy to destroy. I am looking around for another BII and we'll go from there! :xyxthumbs:

trkbilder Wrote:Thanks, I'm always on the lookout for cheap parts. I restore B2's and can always use new sources! :xyxthumbs:

Hey, just joined here today, though I've been on BroncoII.org and TheRangerStation for a while now, I've got an 89 XLT going spare that I'd sell in 2 months time. Its a good runner but it aint the purdyest BII you'll ever see! I've contemplated doing a Chop Top with it as well, but I don't have the time. I bought it for parts, but its in decent enough shape to put on the road.

This is the Cardomain for it: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3235086

Chop Top - trkbilder - 04-28-2009

Welcome to the site! Keep both of them and make one really nice stock street DD! It works for me, I have three of'em!! :xyxthumbs:

Chop Top - Mtrhd0024 - 04-28-2009

trkbilder Wrote:Welcome to the site! Keep both of them and make one really nice stock street DD! It works for me, I have three of'em!! :xyxthumbs:

Haha hmm thing is I'm very torn. My Eddie Bauer is very clean, probably the nicest Bronco II i've seen in person (so far :toothy12Smile and the 89 is fairly rough. Other thing is the Eddie B is a 5 speed, the XLT is an auto. I want to have a fun daily driver thats a little more than stock cuz built trucks r cool :hysterical: but yet I dont want to ruin my Eddie B by chopping the top or totally wrecking the bodywork bashing it on rocks. Its got a bit of sentimental value :xyxthumbs: lol.

I could go for an all out trail rig with the 89, with no carpet, chopped top, rhino lined interior, lifted etc etc, but I can only afford to mod one truck, so that would leave me with a stock daily driver Confusedcratchhe:

Tough choice, and sorry for jacking your thread! :bdent: lol

Chop Top - supertoyota88 - 04-29-2009

id go with the rougher one so u lrean on how and when u can do the other it will be even better then the first one

Chop Top - trkbilder - 04-30-2009

Mtrhd0024 Wrote:Haha hmm thing is I'm very torn. My Eddie Bauer is very clean, probably the nicest Bronco II i've seen in person (so far :toothy12Smile and the 89 is fairly rough. Other thing is the Eddie B is a 5 speed, the XLT is an auto. I want to have a fun daily driver thats a little more than stock cuz built trucks r cool :hysterical: but yet I dont want to ruin my Eddie B by chopping the top or totally wrecking the bodywork bashing it on rocks. Its got a bit of sentimental value :xyxthumbs: lol.

I could go for an all out trail rig with the 89, with no carpet, chopped top, rhino lined interior, lifted etc etc, but I can only afford to mod one truck, so that would leave me with a stock daily driver Confusedcratchhe:

Tough choice, and sorry for jacking your thread! :bdent: lol
A choice between the beauty and the beast is always a tough choice! Good luck!!! LOL :xyxthumbs:

Chop Top - Mtrhd0024 - 04-30-2009

trkbilder Wrote:A choice between the beauty and the beast is always a tough choice! Good luck!!! LOL :xyxthumbs:

Haha, I think I'll start my own thread now, the debate goes on and I've jacked your thread enough now! :hysterical:

Chop Top - trkbilder - 04-30-2009

Mtrhd0024 Wrote:Haha, I think I'll start my own thread now, the debate goes on and I've jacked your thread enough now! :hysterical:
No big deal, we just type whatever comes to mind. High Point isn't that far, maybe someday we can meet half way and compare notes. We occasionally have a meet & greet in the Charlotte area, maybe you can make one of those. :xyxthumbs: