The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - SC74 - 10-21-2012

Hauled the orange crawler to Clemson and drove it into the tailgate. My dad rode with me and I think he had more fun than me! Lots of thumbs up and compliments that made my head swell. The state trooper controlling the traffic lights even made our direction stop so he could get out of his cruiser and come check the bronco out (he told us this). He talked to us about 3 min. before saying "I guess I'll go change the light back so ya'll can go." Good to know there are some cool cops out there!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 10-21-2012

Really cool! Sounds like a good time.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 10-24-2012

Got the body removed from the 'mellow yellow' project and set on the frame-off chassis that I've been working on!

Also got the exhaust run on the green 76.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 12-31-2012

A few pics of the BC Broncos cage I picked up. It was new (unassembled). I cleaned, welded, and painted it. I did remove the center bar idea that they came up with and added 2 front pillars for more of a 'traditional' look.

It was a very involved process to put it together. I probably could have made one easier and this thing is pretty ugly, though it looks a little better in the truck. It is stout though, much better than the 'cage' bent up from exhaust tubing that I removed from the thing originally...

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - DirtyWhiteBoy - 01-01-2013

Looks good, just wrap it and its fine. DWB

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - SC74 - 01-01-2013

Not today, but installed the rebuilt c4 into the crawler on Saturday. Even got a test run in on my little rock pile at the house!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 01-02-2013

woot woot!!!! removed the old restrictive 60mm MAF housing/sensor and installed a 70mm sensor/housing yesterday...think i got it from a crown vic. all my decel popping is gone!! i drove it today and hope to see it help with the richness.

brought in 2 throttle bodies today at work. making the swap from a stock 60mm mustang to a explorer 65mm. already swapped throttle bracket and rotated the vent tube in the top to match the mustang. some explorer TB's dont have this tube-mine did. next i gotta swap the TPS plug from the mustang onto the explorer TPS harness...then clean it all up and install on motor!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 01-02-2013

I thought stock MAF was 55mm. Did you pick up a 60mm somewhere?

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 01-02-2013

No your probably right, I thought they were 60mm

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 01-02-2013

FYI-

I took some measurements to compare effective opening surface area of a 55mm w/ no sampling tube vs a 70mm w/ sampling tube.

70mm w/ out sampling tube: area = 3848 mm2
70mm sampling tube (calculated it is a rectangle 8x70mm): area = 560 mm2
70mm w/ sampling tube: unobstructed area = 3288 mm2

55mm area= 2375 mm2

Should be just fine with the sampling tube since it essentially makes the opening equivalent to 65mm which is almost the same as the 65mm Explorer TB.