The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 01-15-2013

used my autozone card(earned $20) and was able to buy new 14" wipers for my bronco for $17...out the door for free tho lol. i like free!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 01-15-2013

I bought mine from JBG just before Xmas and they are still on back order?!!!!! Might just cancel the order and get some from Autozone.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 01-15-2013

wipers? well, mine arent stock...i modded mine 8yrs ago using a dodge K car...this was before i knew bout a cherokee conversion.

i can tell ya...anything is better than stock

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - SC74 - 01-15-2013

How often do you drive the bronco now chuck? I Know you scored the truck.. How is it doing?

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 01-16-2013

2 to 3 times a week...i still love it. the wipers,heat,radio all work better...the truck is just bla. when im really tired, its nice having a simple auto to drive-but thats it.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 01-16-2013

Changed all my main bearings and still have this damn squeaking! I will pay someone to take this stupid Bronco off my hands!!!!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 01-16-2013

Trade you a yellow bronco for a yellow bronco, chuzie! To make it fair, I'll throw in a couple of spools of old wire to equate to the same amount of copper in yours Big Grin

That really sucks that the noise (whatever it is) is still there. Wish I could help you out. Maybe the new (to you) 351W will fix it.

Ditto on the "free" $20 from A Zone, Chuck. Only bad part about the "free" is that it takes $100 worth of spending to get there Sad

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 01-18-2013

wow, what a weekend so far...trouble shooted chuzies rig more yesterday. nothing we did would rid the chirping noise. just for giggles...we slapped another rear main seal in before we were gonna install tranny...oddly enough, after the seal...we could not get the motor to chirp again! there was no evidence to the old seal that would explain the chirp...did we fix it??? no real clue!

went a bought a new cherry picker from HF cuz moodys been borrowing my old one...thought id get a new one on sale and give him my old one. well the new one's arm wasnt near long enough to even reach over the center off the motor. also wouldnt go up half as high as my old lift...needless to say, i took the new one back and exchanged it for their black roll-around tool cart. not bad for $100. shawn's bringing my old lift and stand back tonight. now i can get that out and make progress.

brad(dixieboy) came over today...so i can install new rear axle seals and brakes...got him done after lunch.

so now we doing a 351efi swap on chuzies and full redo on tommy's....

NO...i guess there wont be a wrench turned on mine before meet and greet. was hoping to install new evaporator AC/heater box from southern air...oh well.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - SC74 - 01-18-2013

Weekend??? Damn it's just Friday evening the weekend hasn't gotten started!

Congrats on all of the progress so far :xyxthumbs: Keep it up and you'll have all the work done on your Bronco before the M&G and have it painted!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 01-18-2013

SC74 Wrote:Weekend??? Damn it's just Friday evening the weekend hasn't gotten started!

My thought too.

Got the yellow bronco all washed up. Still have a few things left, but it is getting there.