The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 01-18-2013

i like everything....cept seats lol. whos bronco is that bart? are you selling it??

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 01-19-2013

What you talkin bout, Willis? Those seats are awesome. Well at least I can see out the windshield now. The ones that were originally with it put me way up in the air.

It is my truck. Did a ton of work to it. It will be for sale eventually. Might DD it for now.

I told chuzie I'd trade him Big Grin

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 01-19-2013

Tried to improve on my junkyard picking yesterday. Found a 98 or older mustang gt motor in Conway SC. Even saw a late model bronco with top missing. PM me if interested in location. Keeping my eye out for those AWD Explorers and 90s ford 4x4 trucks.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 01-20-2013

Prepped a frame- cleaned up, primed, painted- (not today) and got it rolling again (today). The poly bushings are body mounts for the soon to come tub. I plan to sell this one as a roller. It will have the tub on it that I was trying to sell.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 01-20-2013

lets see...what didnt i do???

pressure washed the house and the 2 engines(5.0 and 5.8 ), and the f150! cleaned the f150 so good it wont run now!4 wheel brake job on neighbors sportage. prepped and painted the 5.0(tommys) and 5.8(chuzies), painted the valve covers for both motors and the lower intake on the 5.0.

messed with the f150...cleaned the water out of the cap/rotor...got it running...let it warm up. ran really good for a change...didnt do the idle surging like normal and shut off after a min of running-ran good for 20 mins. tuned it off to check things again...now no crank! checked fire at coil, at spark plug-good. i hear the fuel pump relays clicking...but pumps arent running now.i guess too much water got in the relays...

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 01-20-2013

Started removing the seam sealer from around the drip rail this evening. This thing had several layers of new and old chit! Lets see, I found silicone caulking, bondo, factory seam sealer, original paint, some other newer seam sealer and the paint that was covering it all up. I even found some wierd azz chit on the inside that came off all in one long piece! Looked almost like epoxy glue and hair! I was able to remove about two feet. None of it is attached at all so far. I'm beginning to wonder if this top is held on with seam sealer and hair! None-the-less I am going to keep hacking away at it.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Casey835 - 01-21-2013

Maybe when you get thru with your hardtop you will be a pro and can do mine!

On another note I got my 3spd put back together and back in! Took it for a test drive and it pefprmed flawlessly.
Had a friend fopllow me to check speed Guess I will be changing my speedo gear again, my seedo said 50mph and friend clocked me at 67mph. Didnt think I was going that fast!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 01-27-2013

Yesterday I installed the new sway bar bushings. Also installed the new Lokar oil dipstick. Pulled fresh air intake box to replace gaskets and much needed cleaning.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - wormhole - 03-05-2013

I know I'm a scarce sight around here, but I am still doing work on the truck Smile

Saturday I got a chance to drop the fuel tank and pull all the fuel lines. I also managed to finally get the steering box off the arm (picked up a ball joint fork). Started to clean the frame to get it ready for some paint. I still need to pull off all the brake lines and pressure wash what seems like 30 years of grime out of all the nooks and crannies.

Debating whether I want to pull the engine and trans before paint. I probably will, I have some contacts at work with a hoist I can borrow.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 03-05-2013

Welcome back! Glad to see ya still busy on it

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2