The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Official Recovery Thread - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: Official Recovery Thread (/thread-119.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Official Recovery Thread - smooth - 04-18-2008

Well, atleast it was well preserved.....

And I agree, I love this site!

Official Recovery Thread - johnpaulgolf - 04-28-2008

Allright this guy was actually pretty cool I was pickin on him :pokeSadhmmm imagine that):toothy12: and he fired back he was allright except he likes Jeeps. :hysterical::hysterical:

Anyway we all know that Broncos have been saving jeeps for over 40 years.:rockon:
But this was my first "Heep" recovery with my newly on the road bad a** EB.:bigok:

Confusedcratchhe: I beleive this guy was a friend of Carl's :beerSadit's cool Cuz1 I won't hold that against you) so please chime in...:popc1:

:whiteflag: As you can imagine he did not want help from us :whiteflag:...he was smokin tires...havin his buddy jump on the corners...he tried everything.:banghead: Then me being the nice guy that I am politely asked if he needed help...hesitant he was but gratefull I'm sure...

well I won't wait any longer heeeerrrrrrreeee wweeeeeee goooo!!!!!

click um they get bigger :wav:

[Image: th_TheBash08My1stURE155.jpg]

you know what that's the same line 73bronc took with his stock lift and 31" tires and open diffs...huh that could almost be....well no...it is...yeah it is...really funny...:hysterical: :hysterical:

[Image: th_TheBash08My1stURE157.jpg]

I think this was when the real John Paul even craked a couple jokes on the "Heep":lowblow:

[Image: th_TheBash08My1stURE158.jpg]

It's allright...we all now you tried...no really its allright...:xyxthumbs:

[Image: th_TheBash08My1stURE159.jpg]

Lets all ask the question....how embarassed do you think this guy wuz.Confusedcratchhe: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Official Recovery Thread - chuzie - 04-28-2008

I would have left my jeep there to be gutted and burned!!!

Official Recovery Thread - Hotwhlz - 04-28-2008

Hahahahahahaha...priceless!

Official Recovery Thread - 73Bronc - 04-28-2008

33" inch tires and 3 1/2" lift JP! :thefinger: I'll forgive you this time... This was one of the highlights from the event. This lone Jeep trying it's best, while we all cheered for the rocks to hold him right there. JP raced to his EB and I grabbed a camera. :hysterical:

Official Recovery Thread - johnpaulgolf - 04-28-2008

73Bronc Wrote:33" inch tires and 3 1/2" lift JP! :thefinger: I'll forgive you this time... This was one of the highlights from the event. This lone Jeep trying it's best, while we all cheered for the rocks to hold him right their while JP raced to his EB and I grabbed a camera. :hysterical:

Ooopps Trey I was not insulting you at all...just made for a good story and thanks for grabbin my camera.

Official Recovery Thread - cuz1 - 04-29-2008

Mike (dude in heep) is a friend of mine and he is truly worth making fun of. JP do you care if I post the last pic on NC4x4.com? Mike posts over there and I think it would be funny for him to see the pic overthere where his heep buddies look. Funny, Mike called me today and wanted to know if I knew of anyone that might want to trade an EB for a fourwheeler. I will convert him yet.:biggthumpup:

carl

Official Recovery Thread - trkbilder - 04-29-2008

cuz1 Wrote:Mike (dude in heep) is a friend of mine and he is truly worth making fun of. JP do you care if I post the last pic on NC4x4.com? Mike posts over there and I think it would be funny for him to see the pic overthere where his heep buddies look. Funny, Mike called me today and wanted to know if I knew of anyone that might want to trade an EB for a fourwheeler. I will convert him yet.:biggthumpup:

carl

Sic' em Carl!!

Official Recovery Thread - gigabytethis - 05-09-2008

Which one of you would not help these poor girls out. Have a heart.....

Official Recovery Thread - blazinchuck - 05-09-2008

did you help them Jeff?????