The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Gulches day trip 07/11/09(pics added)post#34/video post#53 - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Wheeling Events (https://cb4x4.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Gulches day trip 07/11/09(pics added)post#34/video post#53 (/thread-1610.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Gulches day trip 07/11/09(pics added)post#34/video post#53 - bucketobolts - 07-12-2009

JP, you need to go into the pretzel making business...

Gulches day trip 07/11/09(pics added)post#34/video post#53 - johnpaulgolf - 07-12-2009

bucketobolts Wrote:JP, you need to go into the pretzel making business...

I know right ... damn :banghead:

Chuzie and Chuck got alot of good videos also ... looking forwar to seeing those ... ya'll stay tuned ... I'm going home I will watch from my phone ... cuz my laptop is "Broko" ... :popc1:

Confusedmokin:

Gulches day trip 07/11/09(pics added)post#34/video post#53 - broncomania - 07-12-2009

hey jp those busted driveshafts come partly from using the 4spd. an automatic is much easier on parts.

Gulches day trip 07/11/09(pics added)post#34/video post#53 - blazinchuck - 07-12-2009

i have a birthday party right now for my nephew...but i will try to upload some when I get back home. Nice pics JP, Steve...love that runner. Hope the swap goes good and we wheel together again! Chuzie did good also...looked better at wheeling than his 1st trip @ URE. Jp wheeled the mess outa that itty bitty!!!

Gulches day trip 07/11/09(pics added)post#34/video post#53 - usmcracing - 07-12-2009

blazinchuck Wrote:i have a birthday party right now for my nephew...but i will try to upload some when I get back home. Nice pics JP, Steve...love that runner. Hope the swap goes good and we wheel together again! Chuzie did good also...looked better at wheeling than his 1st trip @ URE. Jp wheeled the mess outa that itty bitty!!!

Chuck, Had a great time even with the major breakage but it was something that I knew was a going to happen soon. I've had the 4.3 vortec for over a year waiting for the 3.Slow to die. I'm going to pull the everything out this week.

That cummins sounds sweet and puts my powerstroke to shame.

Here's all the pics I took,

http://s127.photobucket.com/albums/p150/usmcracing/Gulches/

Gulches day trip 07/11/09(pics added)post#34/video post#53 - SC74 - 07-12-2009

That place is a different animal depending on whether it is dry or wet. It looks like they have made a lot of much needed improvement since the last time I was there. Too bad my junk is still not done or I'd be a regular there. JP it looks like you did some of the more challenging trails - congrats! Any trouble with the carb? Looks like a great time. Chuzie - good to see some pics of that yellow bronco too.

Gulches day trip 07/11/09(pics added)post#34/video post#53 - cuz1 - 07-12-2009

Sorry I could not come- looks like I missed a bunch of fun. Trails look kinda tough.

Gulches day trip 07/11/09(pics added)post#34/video post#53 - bigjake6 - 07-12-2009

I think the park is getting way more difficult by the day. The runs tend to be narrow and you have to be creative to find a new line that doesnt have ruts that will consume a 39.5 inch tire. Of course, there's nothing wrong with spending the day with your winch!

Gulches day trip 07/11/09(pics added)post#34/video post#53 - bucketobolts - 07-12-2009

That hill climb looks gnarly. Might be a little tricky after a good rain.

Gulches day trip 07/11/09(pics added)post#34/video post#53 - johnpaulgolf - 07-13-2009

SC74 Wrote:That place is a different animal depending on whether it is dry or wet. It looks like they have made a lot of much needed improvement since the last time I was there. Too bad my junk is still not done or I'd be a regular there. JP it looks like you did some of the more challenging trails - congrats! Any trouble with the carb? Looks like a great time. Chuzie - good to see some pics of that yellow bronco too.

SC74 the carb did real well I was proud just one time in "shipwreck" kinda had issue ... I feel like I did alot of the hardest lines but there are some spots that you look at and go aaahhhhh NO!!! not yet :hysterical:

But really had a blast Skip is a class act and the place was in great shape and hope to go back soon !!! Confusedmokin:

Still waiting on some [SIZE="7"]VIDEOS[/SIZE]

:popc1: