The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
group day?? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Wheeling Events (https://cb4x4.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: group day?? (/thread-2574.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

group day?? - chuzie - 01-14-2011

Don't break FBG! Have fun.

group day?? - blazinchuck - 01-14-2011

dayum, just got a call from Skip(Gulches)...they have 7" of snow on the ground...he might not open Sat if its bad. He's on his way there now..gonna check things out and call me back later. so hopefully he will open and I can wheel in snow for the 1st time E V E R!:notworthy:

group day?? - chuzie - 01-14-2011

Now I am mad. Of course, I am going to miss this trip. Geez!

group day?? - blazinchuck - 01-14-2011

skip just called:crying:

he will not open the park for this weekend...too muddy and parking lot is a wash out:banghead:

so much for snow wheeling:wtf::gunshot:

group day?? - BucknEB - 01-14-2011

That sucks! :down: I was hoping to bring my snowboard and a ski rope, and get towed behind FBG.Confusedupergrin: I guess I'll have to pop my Gulches cherry in two weeks.

group day?? - Timstrk - 01-14-2011

I was going to show up until you said there was 7" of snow on the ground and I put the truck back in the garage. We'll see what 2 more weeks will do for them.

Tim

group day?? - firefighter2134 - 01-14-2011

DougV76EB Wrote:That sucks! :down: I was hoping to bring my snowboard and a ski rope, and get towed behind FBG.Confusedupergrin: I guess I'll have to pop my Gulches cherry in two weeks.

x2 on the snowboard!!

group day?? - broncosbybart - 01-16-2011

Was hoping to get a ride report. Oh well. At least your rig will be ready to go Chuck! Looking forward to the trip.

group day?? - scbronco - 01-16-2011

broncosbybart Wrote:cool deal. got some more wrenchin' to do..

fyi- if it changes your mind, it has a roof, but it doesn't have heat, doors or any kind of windows other than a windshield. not sure what kinda weather it is gonna be.

If that was directed to me, no worries, i know how to bundle up, im sure it will be cold, but spotters arnt supposed to sit still anyway! I cant wait, i havnt been wheelin in over a year!

group day?? - broncosbybart - 01-19-2011

yep, directed toward you. just wanted to be sure.

IT RUNS AND MOVES AGAIN!!! It just won't stop, yet. Should have some pics posted up tonight. Gotta bleed the brakes and do some minor things. Almost ready to rock!

What time are we planning to get down there and meet? I am trying to arrange to meet Mill Knob on the way down to give him those windows and a trans. Any thoughts guys?