The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - jollygrngiant - 03-23-2011

I've been workin on a few things over that past month. Haven't had time to post up some pics so here we go....

1. Finally wired up some extra Reverse lights on my Z71
2. New Diff guard frome Wild Horeses
3 and 4. Install of new locker and gears

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - jollygrngiant - 03-23-2011

Got a brush guard off craigslist for my Z71. brought it home and sandblasted it.
1. Guard sandblasted and primed
2. New yellow top for the bronco (now that I rebuilt my winch)
3. Installed new DUI distributor which got rid of the coil and ign. box :xyxthumbs:
4. Finished Brush Guard w/ Hellas. Painted it w/ a spray-on bed liner. turned out great!!
5. Had to get a smaller air filter cause of the DUI dist. sat a lil taller. Painted it w/ the left over bed liner coating.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - berg bronco - 03-23-2011

had my headers powder coated and got jeaulos of chuzies rocker gaurds so I solved it

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - ncsubronc - 03-24-2011

just been cuttin' out more rust lately. bought a passenger door hinge post the other day so hopefully that will be here in another week or so and i can start putting things back together.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - firefighter2134 - 03-24-2011

rear driveshaft in...back to power steering.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - nhopman - 03-24-2011

Just went out to the garage and looked at it. It was still there.

Nick

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - firefighter2134 - 03-26-2011

power steering almost complete. cut steering shaft and painted and installed it with u joints,still have to get new return hose from ps cooler to pump, and the long mounting bolt for ps bracket, fill and bleed system. and hope for the best.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 03-26-2011

Cool. How did it work, cutting that flaming river goint in half to put the new end on it? Hope it wasn't too involved.

I have been working on the 'interior' of the race rig, trying to get most of it together. Got the Hurst Pro Matic bolted in and got a trans bracket fabbed up for it. took about 1/2 of a day right there... Nothing is ever easy.....

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - firefighter2134 - 03-26-2011

[quote=broncosbybart]Cool. How did it work, cutting that flaming river goint in half to put the new end on it? Hope it wasn't too involved.

that was the way to go on that. it wasnt too bad. had to force the u joint into the new end because the ujoint is the same width as the end and not enough room to just slide it into place to put caps on. had to tap it together with a hammer then put caps back on. but other than that only took bout 40 minutes.

now if freaking autozone would give me the correct power steering belt i would have already been done today but instead will finish up tomorrow morning. i couldnt find any 7/16 threaded rod or a bolt long enough to use for power steering pump bracket so i took 2 4 inch bolts cut and welded them together. sorry no pics was frustrated by this point. just ready to get it finished. all that is left is the belt and bleed the system.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - SC74 - 03-26-2011

rained out today for us on the crawler :banghead: