The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
2012 Meet and Greet ??... - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Club Announcements (https://cb4x4.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: 2012 Meet and Greet ??... (/thread-3043.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

2012 Meet and Greet ??... - blazinchuck - 01-19-2012

this will be our 5th yr at DC's...after this, we may branch out some. does that sound cool?

2012 Meet and Greet ??... - sparkchaser - 01-19-2012

The 31st will work for me. Time to get that thing road worthy.
Let me know if i need to help with anything.

2012 Meet and Greet ??... - blazinchuck - 01-23-2012

back to the top...

if we didnt have any raffle items or gifts from the vendors...would you still want to come and hang out with a bunch of bronco owners and broncos??

im thinking i would like more one on one(personal) time hanging with members. each yr i feel like im pulled in all kinds of directions...and in the end, just rather hang out with everyone and spend a lot more time appreciating everyone's bronco that comes out.

let me hear some of your thoughts please...im getting excited, and really want to get together. thanks,Chuck

2012 Meet and Greet ??... - Crawdad - 01-23-2012

31st sounds perfect!!! Just days before I leave for the sandbox. Might have to bring the ole man up there!

2012 Meet and Greet ??... - chuzie - 01-23-2012

I may be able to come but will need a ride from Charleston.

2012 Meet and Greet ??... - broncomania - 01-23-2012

SC74 Wrote:but Rhonda sold her Bronco and Matt and his wife have moved to FL.
?????????? what ????????? when did all that happen ?

2012 Meet and Greet ??... - chuzie - 01-23-2012

Me, Matt, and Liz all moved to FL in November (not together). I think Rhonda sold her Bronco in the early fall if I'm not mistaken.

2012 Meet and Greet ??... - broncomania - 01-23-2012

im also good for the 31st. last time i couldnt make it because of drag racing. we dont have a race that weekend and i would love to catch up with everyone. i will probably be the bad apple and drive my 4-runner . lol

2012 Meet and Greet ??... - nhopman - 01-24-2012

blazinchuck Wrote:back to the top...

if we didnt have any raffle items or gifts from the vendors...would you still want to come and hang out with a bunch of bronco owners and broncos??

31st sound good to me if that date is good with Carpenters.

As far as prizes/gifts, yes, I would still come out.

Nick

2012 Meet and Greet ??... - BucknEB - 01-24-2012

broncomania Wrote:im also good for the 31st. last time i couldnt make it because of drag racing. we dont have a race that weekend and i would love to catch up with everyone. i will probably be the bad apple and drive my 4-runner . lol

4-runners are welcome,but I wish you would show off that bad ass Fairlane. I just noticed your "military surplus and tactical gear". Any discounts for CB members?Confusedmokin: