The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - jollygrngiant - 10-29-2013

chuzie Wrote:Hey fellas, look who it is! Brian crawled out if his hole. :-)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-S3 using Tapatalk 2 on CyanogenMod

Your're such an ass!

Sent from my Galaxy S3

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 10-29-2013

Nothing but love for ya bro. We just miss ya! Having the weight of the world rest on your shoulders as a father, a husband, & a provider is not easy and I think we all understand. Doesn't mean that we aren't going to bust your balls about it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-S3 using Tapatalk 2 on CyanogenMod

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 10-29-2013

Brian just needs to put the best paint job on it, then it might make sense for a rig like that to not get used lol

Sent using my HTC ONE via Tapatalk

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 10-29-2013

Wired the winch respooled the winch and continued. [Image: eganyde9.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 10-29-2013

I need to do the same and respool. Its a mess!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 11-24-2013

What has everyone been doing? It's been sooooo quiet on here? Even chuck has been quiet?!!! Maybe he's tired of building and fixing up other broncos? I know Jbass is still tryn to sell his bumper. Dixie still shooting deer from his bronco? Charles is still buying broncos while driving a Jeep. Chuzie is probably looking for his third hood, or 6th driveshaft, or another trans synchronizer thingy, or anything that needs fixing bc he broke it again. Casey is still wanting big boy toys in Holly Hill. Mill Knob is still searching for that 73 wiring harness. Firefighter must be busy being a new daddy, he ain't the only one! Well, for me I haven't got far on my build. But I sure do like to comment a lot!

I really hope everyone is doing good these days, have a wonderful Thanksgiving week!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 11-24-2013

Yeah I've been busy...helping moody finish the last two cars in his shop that is closing Dec 1. We have to be done and moved

Sent using my HTC ONE via Tapatalk

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncomatt - 11-24-2013

Still striping down Pe'pe, got the gas tank out only to find more rust in the mounting system than I want to fix. Had to cut one shock bolt, but the only thing holding the rear end in is the 4 ubolts and brake line. The cage is also ready to be pulled, the center section has bolts, the rear has to be cut. Looks like the tub may just fall off the frame when I'm done! I'm working on a swing out tire carrier that mounts behind the cage but just inside the tailgate. I really want too keep my spare inside the body and at the angle that is the same as the cage. Had a few wheel chair lifts for trailer hitch's that use a swing out assembly. Soon I will have a swing out tire that sits on my cage!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 11-24-2013

Ya got me. Actually, I haven't even been driving the jeep

I did manage to crunch a quarter panel on the race rig. A kid ran his truck straight into me during a little 'race' that I wanted no part of.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 11-24-2013

Oh and thanks for stirring the pot!