The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
NovRun@URE - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Wheeling Events (https://cb4x4.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: NovRun@URE (/thread-1031.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

NovRun@URE - chuzie - 10-23-2008

i found it on the web. rookie me.

NovRun@URE - blazinchuck - 10-23-2008

chuzie Wrote:i found it on the web. rookie me.

come on son, there are links for uwharrie/camping...:rubeyes:

NovRun@URE - blazinchuck - 10-25-2008

lets go people...2 weeks!!!

NovRun@URE - broncomatt - 10-25-2008

well I'm getting ready! Tore down my front end today to put in some new spindle bearings, repack wheel bearings, grease U joints and replace the caliper bushings. I am so behind on my PM.:twak:
Tommorow will be work on the rv, pack my tools, and get the flatbed out.
I think as rainy as it has been I may just put the full top on. Will try and hold out to the last moment, realy hate having it on.
:drinkbud:
Broncomatt

NovRun@URE - tim3124 - 10-26-2008

i will try to go

NovRun@URE - JayT - 10-26-2008

So, who's bringing the firewood? I'm gonna try to bring some from home just so we don't have to pay the Outpost a buck per log... Anyone got a stash that they feel like sharing?

NovRun@URE - broncomania - 10-26-2008

nhopman Wrote:I should have an open seat, anyone is welcome to ride.

Nick

broncomania Wrote:i'll take it for sat. :beer: thanks.
hey nick , just checking on that open seat for saturday ?????????

NovRun@URE - chuzie - 10-26-2008

I have some I never use.

NovRun@URE - nhopman - 10-26-2008

broncomania Wrote:hey nick , just checking on that open seat for saturday ?????????

Mike, the empty seat is yours.

I had some clunking noises coming from the front just before Harlan, but I didn't seem have any problems with the front end (except the driveshaft) the whole weekend, but I pulled the front diff cover last weekend and found the crossshaft was broken in 2 places. I've got a new one ordered and it should be here early this week, there are a few teeth on the pinion and ring gear that are a little chewed up, but it's not too bad, so I'm going to just put it back together and run it until I can replace the ring and pinion later this winter. As long as the new crossshaft comes in, I will be able to get it all back together next weekend so it will be ready for the Nov. run.

Nick

NovRun@URE - 73Bronc - 10-27-2008

I really wish I could make the trip. My wife is a few weeks from her due date with our third child. I'll post some pics when my boy Andrew makes his entrance, with the bronco of course Smile Have a great time everyone!