The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 03-26-2011

that sucks about the rain. i got a good bit done on the cockpit of the race bronco. Clay came over and took some measurements on his rig to start figuring a cage out for it.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - firefighter2134 - 03-27-2011

well installed hoses and finally got a belt that fit.. i guess the guys at autozone can read after all..lmao now i found a leak. high pressure hose has a pinhole in it. so should have new one tomorrow to try again to get system bled out.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 03-27-2011

As charles said we took some measurements for my new cage. Should be sweet gotta pick my tube up tuesday. My seats come in wednesday. Hopefully. Today. Worked on modifing my rear bumper its gonna look sick. Pics to come tonight. Big thanks for charles and his neihbor stewart for help with the cage design.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - SC74 - 03-27-2011

Keith and I worked on Big Country today in the wet cold. It's finally starting to come together.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - firefighter2134 - 03-28-2011

woot woot!! power steering finished! wow im beat 2 weeks of wrenching..lol i just wish i would have done power steering a lot sooner...now i got it made from the drivers seat..

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 03-28-2011

congrats!!!! after my efi and wiring upgrade for a week...i dont wanna turn a nother wrench til after meet/greet lol

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - firefighter2134 - 03-28-2011

blazinchuck Wrote:congrats!!!! after my efi and wiring upgrade for a week...i dont wanna turn a nother wrench til after meet/greet lol

me either. i still have to clean it out and see what i can do for a tunnel cover but it may just have to wait

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 03-28-2011

Cool deal. I can't imagine driving an EB w/out PS.

I plumbed the brake lines today, put the exh manifolds on, bolted the entire rear suspension together for good!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 03-30-2011

well i picked up my DOM got new sets of nicks shackles
Big thanks for nick for the sweet hood and hood scoop for the race

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 03-31-2011

got the shocks, limit straps, and bumpstops in on the race rig. got started on the fuel system plumbing and ps plumbing. running into snags on both. stupid AN lines...

fabbed up a gauge panel as well. a preview pic or 2 of it.

[Image: Plumbing007.jpg]

[Image: Plumbing008.jpg]