The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Meet in Upstate SC? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: Meet in Upstate SC? (/thread-3617.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Meet in Upstate SC? - Timstrk - 05-08-2014

That's the intent.

Meet in Upstate SC? - Casey835 - 05-08-2014

That would be cool, I'll try.

Meet in Upstate SC? - Crawdad - 05-12-2014

Monday bump!

Meet in Upstate SC? - Phoneman - 05-13-2014

I got a lot to do to mine before june!.. Chuck got me wanting to put a 435 in mine now dangit

Meet in Upstate SC? - Crawdad - 05-13-2014

Phoneman Wrote:I got a lot to do to mine before june!.. Chuck got me wanting to put a 435 in mine now dangit

435s are nice if you pull or climb hills/ rocks. Drive a 435 first to make sure you wanna go that route. SCbronco has a 435 in Sick Pony and he is just down the road from you. Don't worry, mine won't be done for a while! I gotta get off my lazy butt and get the frame to the powder coater.

Meet in Upstate SC? - scbronco - 05-13-2014

Crawdad Wrote:435s are nice if you pull or climb hills/ rocks. Drive a 435 first to make sure you wanna go that route. SCbronco has a 435 in Sick Pony and he is just down the road from you. Don't worry, mine won't be done for a while! I gotta get off my lazy butt and get the frame to the powder coater.

I do in fact have the afore mentioned 435... i also do not mind if you drive it. furthermore, i don't mind if you buy it, since i am very diligently planning for an upgrade in that department myself...

food for thought...

Nick, I got some axles for ya! Just need to chk with CCOR to see if the rebuild kit for 76 axles will work on 77 axles. Hope you are doing good!

Meet in Upstate SC? - chuzie - 05-13-2014

Well, since we are hijacking threads... What is the difference between a 76+77 axle? I was under the impression they were identical.

Sent from my GS3 on CyanogenMod with tapatalk2

chuzie Wrote:Well, since we are hijacking threads... What is the difference between a 76+77 axle? I was under the impression they were identical.

Sent from my GS3 on CyanogenMod with tapatalk2

I thought all F16s were the same too! Just want to double check. The front axles look the same both years, but the fish mouth 9" Banjo looks a lil different. I don't want QA (you) hounding me for assuming!

Started a new thread for the Central SC Meet and Greet here in Columbia under the Wheeling Events. Hope you all can come out.