The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
9th Annual NOVRUN@URE '14 - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Wheeling Events (https://cb4x4.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: 9th Annual NOVRUN@URE '14 (/thread-3651.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

9th Annual NOVRUN@URE '14 - Phoneman - 09-28-2014

cant wait.

9th Annual NOVRUN@URE '14 - broncosbybart - 10-01-2014

A little late to get a campsite. Clay and I will be splitting/sharing site 8. Getting close!

Very few sites left. If you are going and haven't gotten one, do it now. The Veterans ride is the same weekend. It will be a packed house, so be sure you get a campsite if you haven't already!

9th Annual NOVRUN@URE '14 - 72_EB_GUY - 10-14-2014

Couple of questions from someone new to the site and SC. 1- For someone that has not done much wheeling are there trails that I can do/learn on. Also are there ways to get to the tougher trails to watch some of the more experienced guys. 2- For me driving up by myself is it worth trying to get my own site or should I try to find someone I can split with? 3- Does the site require any kind of safety mods or gear to use the trails.

9th Annual NOVRUN@URE '14 - chuzie - 10-14-2014

72_EB_GUY Wrote:1- For someone that has not done much wheeling are there trails that I can do/learn on. Also are there ways to get to the tougher trails to watch some of the more experienced guys.

Absolutely. I can think of no better place to get your feet wet than at URE. Someone always has a spare seat so you will be covered. A relatively stock Bronco can traverse 80% of the park.

72_EB_GUY Wrote:2- For me driving up by myself is it worth trying to get my own site or should I try to find someone I can split with?
That is a tough one to address. Dependent on site availability as well as who is on a site alone, how much gear they have, and the size of the site. I have the site roster on post #1 if you want to try to reach out and share a site.

72_EB_GUY Wrote:3- Does the site require any kind of safety mods or gear to use the trails.

Not really. The FS doesn't care.

Thanks for the info, I am trying to clear my schedule. There looks to be a couple of camp sites left in the same area as everyone else. I hope I can work it out, I am looking forward to meeting some new Bronco people.

Well I am booked for site 9. I do have another question, as i was reading the polices it stated no alcohol allowed at facility. Is this true or did I read this wrong? Also does everyone usually eat at there camp site or does any one get together and grab something somewhere?

9th Annual NOVRUN@URE '14 - chuzie - 10-14-2014

Camping roster updated.

The alcohol policy is correct. That being said, discretion is the key to success here; no glass, no open containers. Bring a coozie to cover your can or a cup to pour your beverage into. The FS will ticket you; ask me how I know. Wink

We usually take a snack for the trail and break for lunch and dinner back at camp. The Outpost has a variety of deli style hot food as well.

9th Annual NOVRUN@URE '14 - broncosbybart - 10-14-2014

Speaking of dinner- are we going to do a pot luck thing on sat, or on your own?

Still hate that the boondocks didn't make it. Sad

Coming up quick now!

9th Annual NOVRUN@URE '14 - 72_EB_GUY - 10-15-2014

Looks like I will be heading up solo, if anyone between Greenwood and Uwharrie wants a ride or if anyone wants to split a campsite, just let me know.

9th Annual NOVRUN@URE '14 - chuzie - 10-15-2014

broncosbybart Wrote:Speaking of dinner- are we going to do a pot luck thing on sat, or on your own?

Sounds like a great idea. Let's see if we can get a list going to coordinate for a great meal (listed on post #1). Plan on 10-20 folks to feed.

I will bring some kabobs (chicken, pork, steak).

POST #1

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with T2.