The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 03-16-2014

Flushed my PS system. The fluid was brown Sad
Spilled 1.5 gallons of PS fluid on garage floor.
Said a bunch of explicitives.

Installed inline trans filter.

Fixed ram assist leak.

Installed quick nuts on glovebox door hinge.

Tucked my nest of wires away under the dash so Bart won't give me such a hard time.

Yes, I was bored today. I can't think of anything to do on Bronco. Sad

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Earthguy - 03-16-2014

Cut the bad metal out of the passenger side floor pan in preparation of replacing it next weekend (hopefully). Then I sat on the Bronco and made 'vroom' noises.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 03-17-2014

I won't give you a hard time Chuzie- so long as you wrapped some wire around it and cinched it tight with wire nuts to keep it all out of the way. Just be sure to wear safety glasses when you need to take it back apart.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 03-17-2014

Ouch. WIRE you guys so against WIRE? I'm so WIREd about the M+G that I considered sending a WIRE to the AP to annouce my departure from Tampa tomorrow morning. The way things have been going, I feel I am walking a WIREy line tettering towards the brink of disaster. Needless to say, everything is WIREd up and ready to go, so wish me luck on my journey to Charleston in this awesome weather.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Bronco Biff - 03-17-2014

I had a meltdown Friday! But a couple of new battery cables later made it to Uwharrie Saturday!!!

Electrical meltdown is no joke bro. What caused it in the first place?

Sent from my GS3 on CyanogenMod with tapatalk2

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Bronco Biff - 03-17-2014

Running the winch for an extended period spooling on new synthetic rope.......looks like the nut was corroded just a little. Also had an 8 gauge wire coming from the hot side of the solenoid going to an accessory fuse block under the dash grounded on the body ground wire bolt on the inner fender.

Please get yourself a mega fuse installed! Not sure what winch you run, but my W8274 is attached to two 000 gauge cables for power and ground. The solenoids will vaporize before these cables melt after an extended pull.

Not saying what I have is technically correct, but I run a 175A MEGA from ALT to BATT and a 60A MAXI from BATT to everything else except the winch.

Coming from someone who has lost a rig due to electrical fire, a meltdown is not something I ever want to experience again. [enter the jokes about my wiring]

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 03-18-2014

And my negative battery terminal is quick disconnect. A situation like that is why everyone needs hood pins and hood shocks.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - BucknEB - 03-18-2014

chuzie Wrote:And my negative battery terminal is quick disconnect. A situation like that is why everyone needs hood pins and hood shocks.

I think there's a joke about hood pins and broken windshields also...:thefinger: