The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 03-24-2014

for once...i got a lot done yesterday and today. respooled the winch cable, fixed the sway bar mount, greased all the drive shafts, lubed all the heims, found and fixed the problem on the cruise control. looking forward to the 5th!!!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - jac77 - 03-26-2014

Started the cage, Trying to get it done before the Meet and Greet.
Fingers crossed : /
[Image: 5epudyty.jpg][Image: se3esybu.jpg][Image: 4edu8u3e.jpg][Image: uze2yryt.jpg][Image: 2ebuteje.jpg][Image: u2esa3u2.jpg]

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 03-26-2014

Looks good so far! You should be good with time, if you've got that much done already!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 03-26-2014

I'm confused. Why isn't it stainless? ;-)

Sent from my GS3 on CyanogenMod with tapatalk2

Thanks Bart, well the bronco is at my buds shop 2 hrs away and we have to fit it in after work so so trying to get it done : )
Your bronco is looking good lots of cool stuff going on with it. 👍😃

Haha Chuzie No stainless wouldn't make a good cage besides I'm getting it dipped in chrome.. Haha

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - scbronco - 03-27-2014

pulled two leaves from the leaf pack to try and balance out the suspension. if this doesnt work, then im gonna "spring" for a new set of wildhorses leaf packs... haha, pun intended...

Interesting point of fact- allen head (socket head) cap screws carry a yield rating higher than grade 8, as long as they are not made of stainless. learned this when trying to find a new locating pin due to the decreased spring pack thickness.

Also, i ordered some nifty little tabs from summit to mount my overhead speaker box, and windshield turnbuckles on. they should be in today. hopefully get the springs back under the bronco and the tabs welded on tonight. then i need to wire up my remote winch control, fix the connector for my rear fuel sending unit, swap on the halfcab, trim some fender away from the front tires, install my trick hidden radio antenna, and my CB.

just a few odds and ends before the meet n' greet, HA!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 03-27-2014

What are your plans with the pillars in the back?

Sent from my GS3 on CyanogenMod with tapatalk2

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - jac77 - 03-28-2014

They will be eventually tied into the frame but the pics show where they will be give or take a few inches

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Earthguy - 03-28-2014

Removed the windshield and the hood, cut out the driver's side floor pan, removed the gas pedal and clutch/ brake assembly. Then sat in the shell and made vroom noises. But I couldn't steer because it removed the steering column too :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk