The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Wheeling Events (https://cb4x4.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run (/thread-2371.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run - firefighter2134 - 10-23-2010

just some insight the couple thats coming with us will be on 4 wheelers..

It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run - snipes243 - 10-24-2010

Trail Report

It was beautiful up there this weekend. Its not been to dusty this weekend at all. Well in the last few weeks the park service have gone crazy with bulldozers. Falls dam now feels likes its been grated. Almost all of the rocky patches have been taken out. The stream crossing between falls dam and dickey bell is closed waiting for the to finish a bridge over it. Rocky Mountain is the same wall all the ruts filled in up to the first ledge its intact. Kodak has had 2 big rocks rolled into it. The bobcat operator almost started filling in kodak by accident. Then I heard that first ledge of Daniel has been filled in but cant confirm it.

It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run - blazinchuck - 10-25-2010

snipes243 Wrote:Trail Report

It was beautiful up there this weekend. Its not been to dusty this weekend at all. Well in the last few weeks the park service have gone crazy with bulldozers. Falls dam now feels likes its been grated. Almost all of the rocky patches have been taken out. The stream crossing between falls dam and dickey bell is closed waiting for the to finish a bridge over it. Rocky Mountain is the same wall all the ruts filled in up to the first ledge its intact. Kodak has had 2 big rocks rolled into it. The bobcat operator almost started filling in kodak by accident. Then I heard that first ledge of Daniel has been filled in but cant confirm it.

well, guess i dont need a front drive shaft now lol

It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run - nhopman - 10-25-2010

I was going to order shirts today, but I think I'll wait til tomorrow just to make sure I got the order right.

This is what I have so far.
RedsBlue - S=1, L=1, XL=2
Blazinchuck - L=2, M=1
73Bronc - L=1, XL=2
Snipes - M=1
firefighter - M=1, XL=2
JP - XL=1
broncosbybart - M=2

That's it.

Please let me know if i need to make any changes, additions.

If you haven't seen it, here's a link
http://picasaweb.google.com/109220634816756898522/CarolinaBroncos#5529789106281670850

Looking forward to wheeling.

Nick

It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run - snipes243 - 10-25-2010

blazinchuck Wrote:well, guess i dont need a front drive shaft now lol

I would put it in there now is another interesting line right beside your arch nemesis kodak rockConfusedupergrin:Confusedupergrin:

It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run - godevil - 10-26-2010

Snipes,
Saw you up there this weekend. Great looking half cab you have there,ALMOST makes me want to go get my old one back. When we got to the end of the trail the group in front of us was raving about the incredable seat cover you have, I must be getting old...........Confusedupergrin:
D

It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run - snipes243 - 10-26-2010

godevil Wrote:Snipes,
Saw you up there this weekend. Great looking half cab you have there,ALMOST makes me want to go get my old one back. When we got to the end of the trail the group in front of us was raving about the incredable seat cover you have, I must be getting old...........Confusedupergrin:
D

Thanks man. Where did you see us at? So I'm hoping by seat cover you mean the pretty Little blonde in the passenger seat. And not the the spray seats of mine.

It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run - godevil - 10-26-2010

Yup, A pretty little blond-that I missed. I usually focus in on those details like a lazer beam, the Bronco musta dazzled me.
I can't really remember where we were, I was in a big black buggy.

It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run - snipes243 - 10-26-2010

Nice man should have flagged me down. Would have rode around with yall. Always look to wheel with a group.

It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run - firefighter2134 - 10-27-2010

what time is everyone planning on getting to ure? i plan on getting off work early and heading down that way bout 1130. should arrive by 3 or 4 ish