The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
My 76 LUBR Build in SC - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Tech (https://cb4x4.com/forum-40.html)
+---- Forum: Build Threads (https://cb4x4.com/forum-11.html)
+---- Thread: My 76 LUBR Build in SC (/thread-2942.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

My 76 LUBR Build in SC - Crawdad - 03-02-2012

BucknEB Wrote:Congratulations Crawdad!

Psssshhh!

Did you hear that?

I think it was the sound of the proverbial "Can O' Worms" of a full resto-mod Luber.Confusedupergrin:

Good luck over there in the sand box and thanks for your service.:xyxthumbs:

Thx Buddy!:beer: I hope this doesn't get out hand. I just want to improve on the floors thats already been patched by PO. I think its so much easier to work on a rotissorie (sp). The tub has really good bones and its a lot more square than my 76 I have right now. My wife still doesn'tknow what I bought yet!!! Good thing its in storage.:xyxthumbs:

My 76 LUBR Build in SC - Crawdad - 03-20-2012

Some updates for those keeping up. Here are the pics of the rear tire carrier and front bumper after powder coating. I would have spent days tryn to get all the rust off these things and if I had painted them it would have looked like crap after three or five years. But to have these sand blasted and powder coated for less than $100 was a helluva deal to me.

I also landed some real nice factory seats (frt & rr) today for $200. I bought these from Patrick M. out of Gr'ville, super nice fella! He wanted something "nicer" so he gave my a price I couldn't say no to. He even offered to give me the factory seatbelts with it. The seats had been previously re-done in black. They look real nice and should be a great addition to my 72 whenever it gets done.

I'll post pics of the seats later, here are pics of the tire carrier & front bumper!

My 76 LUBR Build in SC - broncosbybart - 03-21-2012

Looking good! You going to make it to the meet and greet?

My 76 LUBR Build in SC - Crawdad - 03-21-2012

broncosbybart Wrote:Looking good! You going to make it to the meet and greet?

Yes, I will be there. My dad is coming with me so we can spend some time together before I leave.

My 76 LUBR Build in SC - SC74 - 03-21-2012

That was a great deal on those seats from Patrick. I rubbed it in a little that they went cheap :hysterical: Looking good!

My 76 LUBR Build in SC - Crawdad - 03-21-2012

SC74 Wrote:That was a great deal on those seats from Patrick. I rubbed it in a little that they went cheap :hysterical: Looking good!

I told him I can find all three seats for around $200 in fair condition. He sent me a pic and I said his were worth more than $200 especially since they have been re-done. He said $200 and I can have them, so I said "OK!" Pat is a super nice guy who threw in a set of original seatbelts for nothing.

Try not hurt the fella with his new Esab! A dangerous welder that will let a novice know whose boss! Yaw have fun!

My 76 LUBR Build in SC - Crawdad - 08-27-2012

I'm back guys!!! Been in Kandahar way too long! As some already know I bought Chuck's halfcab, hope to pick it up this Thursday in Chucktown if I can find the restaurant. Need to find a bulkhead in decent shape and figure out a way to install it to my 76 once the top is repaired.

Anyone up for some Charleston hospitality this Thurday? Driving my Father-in-law's S-10.

My 76 LUBR Build in SC - Casey835 - 08-27-2012

Welcome back Crawdad!

My 76 LUBR Build in SC - chuzie - 08-28-2012

I'm still out on the road. Sad

My 76 LUBR Build in SC - blazinchuck - 08-28-2012

Crawdad Wrote:Anyone up for some Charleston hospitality this Thurday? Driving my Father-in-law's S-10.

c'mon with ya c'mon:beer: