The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
7th Annual Meet and Greet 2013 - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Club Announcements (https://cb4x4.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: 7th Annual Meet and Greet 2013 (/thread-3340.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

7th Annual Meet and Greet 2013 - scbronco - 03-12-2013

Im towing if i can borrow a trailer form one of my buddies... i dont wanna sweat the trip home, and it is the maiden trai run... it will still be a bronco caravan, just with a Ford hauler somewhere in there... Wink

7th Annual Meet and Greet 2013 - chuzie - 03-12-2013

No guts, no glory! Man up and drive brother. I am driving on an untested engine and transmission mods and when it breaks, everyone gets to say they told me so. but there is no better feeling of accomplishment than driving up there, beating the crap out of my rig like i stole it, and driving home. We are there to help each other out. Either way, just glad you are able to come.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

7th Annual Meet and Greet 2013 - blazinchuck - 03-15-2013

wheres nick hopman? he coming?

7th Annual Meet and Greet 2013 - blazinchuck - 03-18-2013

just got off the phone with Jim(WH's), Garret(TOM's) and Melisa(Bronco Hut)...everyone is sending ut a package to support the event!

Thanks Wild Horse!!!
Thanks Tom's Bronco Parts!!!
Thanks Bronco Hut!!!
Thanks BCBroncos!!
Thanks JBFab!!!!

awesome support from awesome vendors!!!!

7th Annual Meet and Greet 2013 - broncosbybart - 03-18-2013

Thank you all for sponsoring our event, as well to Dennis Carpenter for hosting it and sponsoring it too!!

FYI, for the URE run, Rocky Mtn loop is going to be closed from Sawmill to Wolf Den, basically closing the good part (the ledge and Kodak rock). Sad It sounds like it is a 'temporary' closure that will take a year Sad I'm very skeptical about the outcome but know that I did contribute to keep it open by helping in the work days over the winter. IF you can, please please help out on a work day!

On a more positive note, at least Chuzie won't run out of gas on Kodak. I predict the 2nd ledge at Daniel...

7th Annual Meet and Greet 2013 - chuzie - 03-19-2013

What the he!!????? Bart, you know my response to that comment so I will spare the virgin eyes on the forum. As for kodak, BOOOOO! How in the world am I going to break anything @ URE without kodak? I am pissed. What are they doing to it? I wonder if we can get the green light for a "clean up" run to access kodak???? Thanks for the info.

7th Annual Meet and Greet 2013 - blazinchuck - 03-19-2013

dang, no kodak...thanks for the heads up Bart!

7th Annual Meet and Greet 2013 - chuzie - 03-20-2013

Cant wait to see all your jerks @ the m+g!

7th Annual Meet and Greet 2013 - jollygrngiant - 03-23-2013

Count me in! But not the Green giant.....maybe. I finally got the exhaust done. Now I need a full brake job. So we'll see. I'll just be coming for the M&G event, won't be sticking around for the wheeling on Sunday. Can't wait to see everybody! It's been a while.

7th Annual Meet and Greet 2013 - chuzie - 03-26-2013

ITS A MIRACLE!