The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 03-28-2014

Earthguy Wrote:Removed the windshield and the hood, cut out the driver's side floor pan, removed the gas pedal and clutch/ brake assembly. Then sat in the shell and made vroom noises. But I couldn't steer because it removed the steering column too :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fail! You can only make vroom noises whilst sitting upon a milk crate. All other attempts are null and void.

Sent from my GS3 on CyanogenMod with tapatalk2

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Earthguy - 03-29-2014

Dang! Wish I'd known that before. I've wasted a good few month's with of vroom noises. Well, I'm off to find a crate. I have a lot of vroom to catch up on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - jollygrngiant - 03-29-2014

jac77 Wrote:Thanks Bart, well the bronco is at my buds shop 2 hrs away and we have to fit it in after work so so trying to get it done : )
Your bronco is looking good lots of cool stuff going on with it. 👍😃

What a nice shop !! Looks like a airplane hanger.....wish I had that much space!! Lol!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - scbronco - 04-01-2014

removed two leafs from the rear leaf packs (for a total of four now...) i know it sounds bad, but it is still stiffer than i would like, we'll see if i get any axle wrap. Bronco does sit and ride much better now though.

built and installed a little speaker box to go up in the roll bar. got inside the t-case and freed up whatever was in a bind, so now i have front low range. installed a switch for my fuel guage. swapped on the halfcab since the softop leaks around the doors.

Now all i need to do before the meet n greet is install my wireless winch controller, top off t-case with gear oil, make a new rear fuel tank strap (exhaust interference), and maybe do a cherokee wiper mod...

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - jac77 - 04-01-2014

jollygrngiant Wrote:What a nice shop !! Looks like a airplane hanger.....wish I had that much space!! Lol!

Wish it was closer. But yes very cool shop it's one of 4 shops yes one of 4 and each one is at least that size if not bigger. At least a football field long

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 04-01-2014

If you have any shops near Charlotte you want to give away, I'll take it!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - jac77 - 04-01-2014

Ha ha wish it was mine to give away

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Bronco Biff - 04-08-2014

Exhaust was getting a little rough............

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Bronco Biff - 04-08-2014

Gibson hooked me up with some replacement in stainless!!! They make some nice stuff and the kit was spot on complete with nice new hangers and all!!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - scbronco - 04-10-2014

removed the edelbrock fuel sump and shipped back out to edelbrock. sump over-pressurized on the trail at URE this weekend, and blew the sealed electrical connector out of the cover. they promised to send a new sump out, so i expect that in a couple of days. hopefully they get back with me on what went wrong with the original pump.