The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 04-12-2014

Crawdad Wrote:Thx guys! My three yr old son is a lil jealous, plus he's had his way for the last few months. Been ruff for him with pops back in town.

Kensie has some very dark hair, sorta like Charles! Were you in Columbia nine months ago Charles?!!!

Me?? Nope. Columbia (the arm pit of SC) is about the last place on earth I want to go...

Both my parents had brown hair like me. My sister (2 years younger) is blonde. We look nothing alike. What's up with that???

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Bronco Biff - 04-13-2014

Good job on the new bronco babe!

Put some 33 12.50s on the old fred sanford trailer thru the pedal boat and dirt bike in it and ugged it 10 miles up the beach to Carova with the 4door. RaN into some
E sugarry stuff. Had tp air down to about 14 pounds t get that brick to float!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 04-14-2014

[QUOTE=Crawdad;55175Chuzie was late as usual![/QUOTE]

Had I been flying and know your situation, I assure you I would have delivered you with time to spare. That fat ass plane can fly faster than it looks.

Congrats!

Sent from my GS3 on CyanogenMod with tapatalk2

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - BucknEB - 04-14-2014

Congratulations Matt!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Timstrk - 04-14-2014

Re-worked the drag link to run all the way to the right knuckle. Hope that improves the bump steer a little bit. Got the new motor mounts to the house today and will work on getting them put on. This will cure the self-throttling issues we've been having. Oh, I washed it, too.

Tim

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 04-15-2014

I washed it

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - scbronco - 04-15-2014

Earthguy Wrote:Separated the body from the chassis. Chassis is on a trailer headed to work for some TLC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome progress Josh... you gotta start photo documenting tho! Sorry i wasnt there to help out. I got the motor pulled out of the fairlane saturday, and got the EFI back in business on the steed...

scbronco Wrote:Awesome progress Josh... you gotta start photo documenting tho! Sorry i wasnt there to help out. I got the motor pulled out of the fairlane saturday, and got the EFI back in business on the steed...

Did find out what went wrong

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - scbronco - 04-15-2014

snipes243 Wrote:Did find out what went wrong

i still need to get with edelbrock, they paid for me to send the sump back to them, and sent me a new one... i installed and vented to atmosphere for now pending their fault isolation of the old sump. based on talks so far, i think i need a regulator between the mech pump and the sump to limit incoming flow to 4 psi. also, vent ing to the fuel tanks may be a no go which would require a one way valve on a hose vented to atmosphere (already done). id rather it go to the tanks but if that is the root of the issue, then i guess i gotta deal.

scbronco Wrote:i still need to get with edelbrock, they paid for me to send the sump back to them, and sent me a new one... i installed and vented to atmosphere for now pending their fault isolation of the old sump. based on talks so far, i think i need a regulator between the mech pump and the sump to limit incoming flow to 4 psi. also, vent ing to the fuel tanks may be a no go which would require a one way valve on a hose vented to atmosphere (already done). id rather it go to the tanks but if that is the root of the issue, then i guess i gotta deal.

Intresting