The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Wheeling Events (https://cb4x4.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run (/thread-2371.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run - 73Bronc - 10-27-2010

I'm taking 1/2 day off and planning to be down there between 2 & 3.

It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run - redsblue73 - 10-27-2010

We'll probably be down there by lunch - site 26....see ya there!!

It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run - chuzie - 10-27-2010

leaving early fri to arrive around shortly after lunch

It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run - locolizard - 10-27-2010

One week until URE!! Are you PSYCHED????

Planning on doing burgers and hot dogs -- and CB4x4 5th anniversary cake -- at the boat ramp past Arrowhead Campground at 5:00 on Saturday.

See you all there!!! And it's clocks back weekend, so we get an extra hour in URE!!

Liz

It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run - johnski - 10-29-2010

I plan to be there Saturday to wheel with you guys again. We going to meet at the Eldorado Outpost in the morning again, or should I try to find you all at Arrowhead?

It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run - chuzie - 10-29-2010

In the past we have met at the outpost on sat morning around 9am but that announcement is still pending.

It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run - broncomatt - 10-30-2010

Here is our schedule for our URE fall run:
Saturday anyone wanting to trail ride with us should meet at the Eldorado outpost on RT 109 at 8 am. We will be splitting up into various groups and leaving by 8:30.

We will break for lunch some time around noon, then meet back at the parking area off Rocky Mt. loop. Groups will again split up and hit diffrent trails. If you get seperated and are trying to reach us use cb channel 7.
There will be a picnic held at the boat ramp parking area near the Arrowhead camp ground at 5 pm. Hamburgers and hot dogs will be provided. Please bring your own chairs or blankets as there is limited seating.

Sunday morning we will again meet at the Eldorado out post at 8 am and leave for the trail heads by 8:30. There won't be an afternoon run as campground checkout time is 2 pm.

You can purchase your trail passes at the outpost prior to each run. They are $5/day.

See you there!

It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run - chuzie - 10-31-2010

Now that is a man with a plan. Thanks Matt. Can't wait to finally get there so I can break something!!!

It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run - nhopman - 11-01-2010

For fun I put names to camping sites based on the last list. I also checked the reservations and Arrowhead is full for the weekend. Not sure if I will have to just drive the Bronco down and tent camp or tow down. Tow rig is currently in the body shop getting a new right side bedside, taillight, and bumper courtesy of a man in a little Nissan who wasn't watching where he was going. Either way, I'm going to be there, hopefully around 2-3 on Friday.

Quick weather check shows - Good chance of rain on Wed and Thurs. Then sunny and mid 50's during the day and low 30's at night for the weekend.

So the dust shouldn't be too bad, just got to remember to bring the bigger heater .

Nick

It's official - Nov. 6-7 - 5th Annual Fall URE Run - blazinchuck - 11-01-2010

nick, if ya drive the eb...im sure we can fit ya own our site or a few others if ya like. thanks for the map