The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
2012 Meet and Greet ??... - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Club Announcements (https://cb4x4.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: 2012 Meet and Greet ??... (/thread-3043.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

2012 Meet and Greet ??... - chuzie - 03-28-2012

OK! You can hold a bag full of kiss my ass. I know how you operate Clay; sneaky bastard!!! Clay should be forbidden from participating in the raffle. He always walks away with the goods.

2012 Meet and Greet ??... - BucknEB - 03-28-2012

Getting excited about the M&G:beer:, but I'm bummed I can't make the trail ride:banghead:.

I'm still looking for a ride up, but the worst case scenario is I will drive my wife's Volvo up for the day, and leave her to drive the Bronco around Charleston.I don't trust the Bronco on a one day 500 mile round trip, YET.

I'm still out here in Spokane, WA, 4 1/2 weeks later. One more day in the hotel then I'm flying a red eye tomorrow night.:xyxthumbs:

2012 Meet and Greet ??... - snipes243 - 03-29-2012

chuzie Wrote:OK! You can hold a bag full of kiss my ass. I know how you operate Clay; sneaky bastard!!! Clay should be forbidden from participating in the raffle. He always walks away with the goods.

Someones a poor sport there:thefinger:

2012 Meet and Greet ??... - chuzie - 03-29-2012

snipes243 Wrote:Someones a poor sport there:thefinger:

I'm just bummed I can't come for the 5th time in a row and need to take my frustrations out on someone. You know I love you bro! :beer:

2012 Meet and Greet ??... - blazinchuck - 03-29-2012

chuzie Wrote:I'm just bummed I can't come for the 5th time in a row and need to take my frustrations out on someone. You know I love you bro! :beer:

that would be the 6th time!!!!

you have never been!!

chuzie Wrote:I'm just bummed I can't come for the 5th time in a row and need to take my frustrations out on someone. You know I love you bro! :beer:

No problem buddy. When you get back from dirka dirka land and get some free time Convince chuck and the gang for a summer ure run.

No problem buddy. When you get back from dirka dirka land and get some free time Convince chuck and the gang for a summer ure run.

2012 Meet and Greet ??... - chuzie - 03-29-2012

blazinchuck Wrote:that would be the 6th time!!!!

you have never been!!

Who asked you? When I want your opinion Chuck, I will give it to you! :thefinger:

2012 Meet and Greet ??... - blazinchuck - 03-29-2012

chuzie Wrote:Who asked you? When I want your opinion Chuck, I will give it to you! :thefinger:

:hysterical:hahahahaha

i think you could still make....IF YOU REALLY WANTED TOO:thefinger: