The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
8TH Annual NOVRUN@URE '13 - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Wheeling Events (https://cb4x4.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: 8TH Annual NOVRUN@URE '13 (/thread-3337.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

8TH Annual NOVRUN@URE '13 - broncosbybart - 10-23-2013

Yeah, that is what I figured. I'd like to get a little night run in on Fri. I would figure that I'd be ready to roll out about 8 pm or so and be out for a couple of hours.

8TH Annual NOVRUN@URE '13 - chuzie - 10-23-2013

How about we meet up at double parking lot at 8pm? Ch12!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-S3 using Tapatalk 2 on CyanogenMod

8TH Annual NOVRUN@URE '13 - broncosbybart - 10-24-2013

Sounds like a plan to me

8TH Annual NOVRUN@URE '13 - Bronco Biff - 10-24-2013

...Nick, are you sure you have #32? It shows avalible.

Here is my dilemma......suppose to be in St. Augustine Saturday November 2nd then on to Orlando. I'm trying to work out coming down Friday and wheeling Friday night and hitting the road 0-dark thirty Saturday morning. Biggest issues is finding a place to dump the Bronco Hauler and '73 instead of pulling it all the way to Orlando and back to VA. Might downsize to 20ft open trailer......or hardtop and doors on, change out slugs to selectables hubs drive the '73 and rendezvous with my crew in Charlston..........bottom line little or nothing for me this year.

8TH Annual NOVRUN@URE '13 - chuzie - 10-24-2013

Biff, that is as irrational as me driving from tampa straight through to uwharrie after Halloween is over Thursday night!

Cost to benefit ratio my friend. If your plans to Orlando are solid, we will understand and look forward to seeing you in April.

8TH Annual NOVRUN@URE '13 - BucknEB - 10-24-2013

nhopman Wrote:Best I can figure from previous posts.

Chuck site 12
RTJ731 (Jay) site 40
Chuzie site 13
Me site 32
1st Bronco site 23

Been reading posts on Classic Broncos and I can bring a crock pot of chili again if that sounds good to all of you.I can bring something else if the chili is already covered.

Right now I will probably roll in Friday after work 7:00ish, stay Fri. and Sat. night leave out Sunday.

I'm going to try to remember to bring some firewood as well.

I'll be sharing #13 with Chuzie.

Bronco Biff Wrote:...Nick, are you sure you have #32? It shows avalible.

Here is my dilemma......suppose to be in St. Augustine Saturday November 2nd then on to Orlando. I'm trying to work out coming down Friday and wheeling Friday night and hitting the road 0-dark thirty Saturday morning. Biggest issues is finding a place to dump the Bronco Hauler and '73 instead of pulling it all the way to Orlando and back to VA. Might downsize to 20ft open trailer......or hardtop and doors on, change out slugs to selectables hubs drive the '73 and rendezvous with my crew in Charlston..........bottom line little or nothing for me this year.

As much as we would love to have you that plan sounds crazy. 10 hous of driving for a couple hours on the trail.

8TH Annual NOVRUN@URE '13 - nhopman - 10-24-2013

Bronco Biff Wrote:...Nick, are you sure you have #32? It shows avalible.

My bad, I was looking at site 32, ended up getting site 39.

Biff, as much fun as it would be wheeling with you, that is way more that I would want to do for a couple hours of trail time.

Have fun in Orlando, we'll see ya at the next one.

Nick

What happened to the thread on Classic? I searched multiple times i.e (8th annual November run, Carolina Broncos, November run, etc.) and couldn't find it. Confusedcratchhe:

8TH Annual NOVRUN@URE '13 - chuzie - 10-24-2013

I had the same problem. Some goobers don't know how to make a proper title for searching purposes.

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2432010
8th annual NovRun@URE*****