The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
C'mon with your Flex! - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: C'mon with your Flex! (/thread-76.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

C'mon with your Flex! - Ogeechee 4x4 - 04-13-2008

I may as well play, too.

I think my rear flexes a bit more than the front, though Confusedcratchhe:

C'mon with your Flex! - chuzie - 04-13-2008

I have the same issue. I was told that some of the geometry in the front was off and not allowing for the full flex potential I had in the system

C'mon with your Flex! - Ogeechee 4x4 - 04-13-2008

chuzie Wrote:I was told that some of the geometry in the front was off and not allowing for the full flex potential I had in the system

That's pretty much what mine needs. Either going with heims at the ends of the radius arms or it's been suggested that i lay the face of the radius arm bracket back. I don't really understand why, i guess it's to let the arm droop more before it binds Confusedcratchhe:

But for something that i drive on the street 90% of the time, it's fine like it is. In fact, I'd love to get inspired one day and re-install the sway bars :xyxthumbs:

C'mon with your Flex! - Wrenchbender - 04-13-2008

chuzie Wrote:Wrenchbender: Do you usually have a forklift handy? We need to get you on the RTI!

Yep its right here all the time, I park it between the house and where I work BTW I walk to work everyday all 250' of it:hysterical: I run a small welding and heavy equipment repair shop for a liv'n in my back yard.

C'mon with your Flex! - johnpaulgolf - 04-13-2008

Wrenchbender Wrote:I walk to work everyday all 250' of it:hysterical: I run a small welding and heavy equipment repair shop for a liv'n in my back yard.

......................................................................................................... :brownbag:
Sweet...you da man :notworthy: saves on gas money back and forth to work huh. :hysterical::imwithstupid:

C'mon with your Flex! - johnpaulgolf - 04-14-2008

chuzie Wrote:I have the same issue. I was told that some of the geometry in the front was off and not allowing for the full flex potential I had in the system

yeah whatever :banghead: mine don't flex in the front either :crying:...blah blah blah blah...
but here is another look :hysterical::hysterical:

click thumbnails for more of me Confusedupergrin: Confusedmokin: Confusedupergrin: Confusedmokin:

[Image: th_4x4pics2048.jpg]:rockon:[Image: th_4x4pics2047.jpg]:chili:

C'mon with your Flex! - johnpaulgolf - 04-14-2008

Once again...I'm sorry but proud too.:toothy12:

johnpaulgolf Wrote:Wow stock Suspension with 3" body lift. :rubeyes:

[Image: th_4x4pics2047.jpg]

Any comments? Confusedcratchhe:

What Chuzie?..."stock" as far as I know stock height anyway with new shocks that are'nt right. :hysterical:

chuzie Wrote:Stock? Come on.

what?

C'mon with your Flex! - chuzie - 04-14-2008

You funny mister. Smile

C'mon with your Flex! - smooth - 04-14-2008

Okay, here's what I got:

[Image: p1010010.jpg]

[Image: p1010020.jpg]

C'mon with your Flex! - jollygrngiant - 04-14-2008

Nice flex!! Is that a 20 degree ramp?