The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 06-16-2014

Working on the tcase shifters. They need a little straightening, right now they pretty gay like chuzie.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - jdcascio - 06-16-2014

Started the 3spd floor shifter conversion. Should finish up tomorrow evening. Now, I have to find a column collar to get rid of the space where the column shifter is.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 06-16-2014

jdcascio Wrote:Started the 3spd floor shifter conversion. Should finish up tomorrow evening. Now, I have to find a column collar to get rid of the space where the column shifter is.

I did one of those once for someone. Getting all the wires that run through the column out and then back in after is no fun. I can't remember if I cut them and soldered them again, or took each pin out of the connector and fished them out/back in. It's been a few years. If you want to get a tilt column, now is the time...

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 06-17-2014

Working on the floors for my wifes 73.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - jdcascio - 06-18-2014

Good thing I was thinking of getting a tilt column... just need to stomach the $600+. Haha.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Jbass - 06-19-2014

Building my dream lubr... Going pewter body with black hardtop and black ranger stripe down the side. BTW... if anyone ever needs a stripe kit PM me. 2.5 wildhorse Bilstien suspension lift and one inch body and inverted Y to T front end conversion. Powdercoating the bumpers and stock wheels black. Was concerned about this rear quarter because it'd been replaced turned out okay though. May replace it anyway. Have to replace the striker post anyway. Thoughts?

[Image: esaru8yg.jpg]
[Image: he9aguda.jpg]
[Image: usa3useq.jpg]

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 06-19-2014

If the lines look good, keep it. Hard to get quality replacement panels these days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 06-19-2014

I will eventually go with a stripe down the side. That will be in another ten years.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 06-19-2014

Not sure. Body work isn't my strong suit.

As an aside, tell me more about the stripes. I want to put stripes on my 77.

If you don't get an answer here, you might check hotrodders.com Got a bunch of guys in the know on there

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 06-19-2014

I will put some stripes on ur rig next time i see it. No prob. ;-)

Hey jerkeys, nov run dates have been announced. Check it out in the events forum.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk