The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 06-25-2014

How much space u have between fan and radiator?

Best route is electric fan followed explorer front dress for spacing if u must run mechanical. Of course a full cage to support engine bay and front end never hurts.

U saw dudes fan go right through radiator on daniel in april just from a little body flex. Worthless.

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with T2.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 06-26-2014

Clay, put down the beer. DON'T drill holes in the rad for airflow! :drinkbud:

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - jdcascio - 06-26-2014

Replaced column turn signal harness/switch today. Still no turn signals. Time to bust out the test light.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 06-26-2014

Bulbs? duh. Sorry, have to ask. You would be surprised.

Do the hazards work? If they do, swap the blinker relay from the hazards to the turn signals to eliminate it as a possible offender.

Keep in mind the harness receives power from 3 sources and all are separate (hazards, brakes, and turn signals). If only your turn signals are not working and all the above conditions have been met, and you are running stock wiring harness configuration, you are looking at a main power distribution issue (i.e. blow fuse, grounded wire/short).

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 06-26-2014

broncosbybart Wrote:Clay, put down the beer. DON'T drill holes in the rad for airflow! :drinkbud:

it's the lower radiator mount that covers the radator

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 06-26-2014

snipes243 Wrote:it's the lower radiator mount that covers the radator

Calculate the effective area gain of those holes and tell me you really think 1 or 2 square inches is going to make a difference at low speeds. Unless you have your fan shrouded and sealed to that mount, it won't make a difference. Highway driving, sure, that makes sense.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 06-26-2014

chuzie Wrote:Calculate the effective area gain of those holes and tell me you really think 1 or 2 square inches is going to make a difference at low speeds. Unless you have your fan shrouded and sealed to that mount, it won't make a difference. Highway driving, sure, that makes sense.

Its more like 4 to 5 ins that it covers so yes it will make a deference

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 06-27-2014

I unscrewed the radiator cap from old Nellie and screwed it back on this one. Fixed all her problems!!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 06-27-2014

U suck!

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with T2.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 06-27-2014

Installing these beauties [Image: 9ypuqy7y.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk