The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Any B2 owners? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: Any B2 owners? (/thread-18.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Any B2 owners? - jlove1974 - 03-24-2008

I bought an 88 B2 XLT black with the red velvet cake interior (not my favorite). $200 Smile
It sat in a man's yard for 2 years after being a daily driver for around 3 years. He told me it uses water, and felt too light on the highway, so he just wanted enough money to cover the brand new AT tires on it! SOLD! I put a battery and water in it and drove it.
It's a manual shift tranny, transfer case with manual hubs, so it goes pretty good for a stocker. I have had this thing in some rough stuff in the week or so that it's been mine.

I have a friend who has bought an 88 B2 eddie edition with 4.10 gears and LSD, but it is/was an automatic that is/was slipping badly. It was $200 too
I tried to adjust the bands but it's toast. Why can't ford design a decent OD automatic? AOD, A4LD, AOD-E....I see a pattern of poor engineering....
So we pulled an M5OD out of an exploder to do a auto to manual swap. .
We also pulled some axles out of a 78 Ford F-250 (dana 44 + 70) so it'll have full width soon with 35s. Probably do either a 4.0 swap or maybe a big cube small block windsor.
Since the old truck had a 351M, it's really easy to take the crank and make a 408/415ci.

Anyhow, I have got about 20 years worth of shadetree experience, and my friend is a welder/fabricator so I figure his Bronco II will be a beast in a short time. I really like these little B2s. They are definitely more affordable and easier to work on than a J**P.

Any B2 owners? - blazinchuck - 03-24-2008

that sounds awesomes...we need to see some pics. Great deal!!!!!Chuck

Any B2 owners? - krazybronco - 03-24-2008

yes pics are needed

Any B2 owners? - chuzie - 03-24-2008

Did you laugh the entire way home? Legal robbery- how beautiful. :xyxthumbs:

Any B2 owners? - Broncin2 - 03-28-2008

WE STILL GOOD FOR TOMORROW? I NEED DIRECTIONS TO GET WHERE THE MEET AND GREET IS AT!!!!!

Any B2 owners? - trkbilder - 03-28-2008

Broncin2 Wrote:WE STILL GOOD FOR TOMORROW? I NEED DIRECTIONS TO GET WHERE THE MEET AND GREET IS AT!!!!!

Google Lowes Motor Speedway and DC's just up the road, about 2-3 miles on the left.

Any B2 owners? - Broncin2 - 03-28-2008

ok, well i dont get off till 4 so ill meet yall where ever yall are, i will be in my pt cruiser (silver)! can i get somebodys phone number to call to find out where yall are when im heading that way?

Any B2 owners? - trkbilder - 03-28-2008

Broncin2 Wrote:ok, well i dont get off till 4 so ill meet yall where ever yall are, i will be in my pt cruiser (silver)! can i get somebodys phone number to call to find out where yall are when im heading that way?
Call me at 704 692 1218, not sure how long I'll stay, i just had knee surgery and can't stand long.

Any B2 owners? - redsblue73 - 03-28-2008

Hey....we will be at Dennis Carpenter's at least until 5:00 and then we are heading to the "Steak & Lube" afte that (Speedway Blvd) - one of those two places....see 'ya there....

I never turn my cell phome on!:bdent:

Rhonda

Any B2 owners? - Broncin2 - 03-29-2008

i want to get some stickers to support this sight! ive already got some for b2.org and now i need some for here! how can i get some?