The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
bronco gathering at river rock july 2008 - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Wheeling Events (https://cb4x4.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: bronco gathering at river rock july 2008 (/thread-457.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

bronco gathering at river rock july 2008 - Ogeechee 4x4 - 06-25-2008

Gubni Wrote:Set your priorities pal. Which one is more fun? Besides everyone knows school is out. Surely you aren't going to summer school. Try another excuse. :hysterical:

I wish i hadn't signed up for classes this summer. Good thing is that they're only 4 weeks long. Bad thing is that the fri. before RITS is the last day before exams :banghead:

chuzie Wrote:I went to summer school for three years straight to get my degree. It sucks!!!

I went 2 summers for my undergrad. This time it's just going to be this summer :biggthumpup:

bronco gathering at river rock july 2008 - johnpaulgolf - 06-28-2008

Where is everybody?Confusedcratchhe:

I'm here at River Rock and see no Broncos....

Just kidding....:hysterical:

Man I am soooooooooooooooooooooo ready...Confusedmokin:

I might go on Sat. July 5th just for the day to look Confusedhocked: around and test some...maybe...take some notes...maybeConfusedcratchhe:

Anybody else?
:eyecrazy:

bronco gathering at river rock july 2008 - johnpaulgolf - 06-30-2008

[SIZE="7"]18[/SIZE]days and counting:popc1: :biggthumpup:

:rockon:

:chili:

:wav:

:gunshot:

bronco gathering at river rock july 2008 - krazybronco - 06-30-2008

me to havent wheeled the b2 in i dont know when

i will be getting up there around 8-9pm since i dont get off work until 2 on friday and will have to pack everything (i really hope my dad lets me take the cartrailer) or i wont be doing alot of wheeling cause i would have to get the b2 home in one piece

bronco gathering at river rock july 2008 - johnpaulgolf - 07-01-2008

Fixed it...:thefinger:

johnpaulgolf Wrote:[SIZE="7"]17[/SIZE]days and counting:popc1: :biggthumpup:

:rockon:

:chili:

:wav:

:gunshot:

Sweet I'm thinking about a test run this weekend!!!

Can't wait to see the buggy!!

Gubni Wrote:Last time we only did one ride late Saturday. I'd like to get a small group of capable rigs and do a ride early Saturday. Anyone else interested?

Also thought about driving down Thursday and riding Friday.

I've never been so...Confusedcratchhe:

I will probably go Friday...and a little on Sat. morning:biggthumpup:

Pirate has a group going that I have talked to...not really hardcore so...Confusedmokin:

I don't know how capable my junk is but from what I've seen I should do well!!

This will be only my second time ever but should be alot better with recent upgrades!!!:notworthy:

bronco gathering at river rock july 2008 - krazybronco - 07-02-2008

well it looks like i wont be coming becuase now i cant get off for work because the owners of the coffee shop i work at are going out of town and i really didnt ask off just assumed i would have the weekend off becuase i have every weekend off and they already bought their plane tickets to go to wisconson

bronco gathering at river rock july 2008 - broncomania - 07-03-2008

krazybronco Wrote:well it looks like i wont be coming becuase now i cant get off for work because the owners of the coffee shop i work at are going out of town and i really didnt ask off just assumed i would have the weekend off becuase i have every weekend off and they already bought their plane tickets to go to wisconson

dont worry cause im gonna plan another trip to river rock and you can come then. we have a lot of members that are close enough to the area for another trip. im wanting to do this after i get my bronco back together and there are others that are down right now building theirs also. and im sure they will want to go to.

bronco gathering at river rock july 2008 - krazybronco - 07-07-2008

let us know cause i would love to come might have the explorer running then and might take it up there and see what it can do stock